Such an easy hotel to stay in. Kind staff, small little 'business center' with a PC & wifi next to the pool in a pretty wooden structure, wifi in the rooms, and a lovely breakfast.
The rooms were spacious and well-decorated, including petals on the beds, and has a really unique feel up a winding path with each bungalow room built into the hillside, and a fountain in the entrance.
Kata is fine - a nice long beach but I wouldn't base a holiday there. We headed over to Railey Beach which was terrific.
Make sure you come to this one, and not the Boomerang Bungalows, which are decidedly less idyllic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket. Surrounded by greenery and colorful environment characteristic of the island of Phuket, an oasis proper. Virtually dipped in the nature of a tropical garden. The property boasts panoramic views of Kata and is located approximately 80 metres above sea level, is situated about 950 meters from the lovely Kata Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Boomerang Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boomerang Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket/Kata Beach, Thailand