All reviewstuk tukkata townthe main roadyogurtthai foodlovely poolbreakfast buffet isswimming pool isegg stationhillphuketbeachscootertaxisfrogsexerciseasia
Reviewed June 22, 2010

We were concerned by the few critical reviews but when we got there, we had an absolutely fabulous and relaxing time! The room was immaculate, tastefully decorated, comfortable and cozy! The pool was wonderful and there was always a light breeze in the air (from location on a little hill?)

Staff are very friendly and there are a few trainee waitresses on site. The trainees were well, I guess still training so they often had to run back and forth to check things with the supervisor(?) and were a bit awkward when serving. We really did not mind because they were always polite and hey, good service had to be learned somewhere right?

The hotel was a 10-15min walk from the main shopping streets and the beach front but that did not bother us because we always waited for the hotel car to take us downtown. Also, when you book tours and spas, the business sends complimentary transport to take you to and from your trip anyhow. Alternatively, take a taxi, the Reception staff can help you call for one, easy!

We would recommend this hotel in a heart beat! And we had, to 2 of our friends just this morning! We appreciate the effort that the owner and staff have put in this place. Well done!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
boomerangphuket, Manager at Boomerang Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2010

Dear Guest we are pleased to know that you've appreciated our services and our Hotel complex. We hope to see you again real soon for a new holiday at Boomerang Village.

Reviewed June 20, 2010

Stayed here for 3 nights with my wife and the only thing that I can say... PERFECT! It's my wife birthday and we also celebrating her graduation. I ask the Boomerang gang to prepare something special for the occasion and it turned out to be better than expected. We have the Spaghetti with Crab (extremely delicious!) and we have the candle light dinner at the poolside and it was very beautiful. The staff is very, very professional even they don't speak excellent English (so do us... :)

The room itself is awesome! We stayed at the Deluxe room on top of the hill overlooking the town and Andaman sea. The gang also prepare an excellent bed setting with flowers and swans towel arrangement on day 2 which surprised me and my wife. Lucky me... :)

Pool happy hour from 4 to 5 is value for money (buy 1 get another free). We never missed it even for a day. The environment nearby the pool is so relaxing, and that is exactly what we looking for on this trip (away from the kids), after our trip to Tokyo and Pangkor 3 weeks earlier.

The price is unbelievable. With the service and facilities provided, we would expect to pay more.

We would like to recommend it especially to couples looking for a romantic and relaxing getaway, as one of the resort guest were saying... "This place is just like heaven".. we totally agree with him...

Finally, to the Boomerang staff... Thank you very much for your kind hospitality and excellent services... We'll see you in the future...

Reviewed June 17, 2010

I stayed here for 6 nights earlier this month specifically to work on a new business venture and for me this place was almost perfect.
I am not really a fan of the girlie bar scene but unfortunately this is reality for most of Phuket and the walk from the Boomerang to the Beach meant receiving the usual come-ons from the local girlie brigade.
If you do choose to stay in Kata then the Boomerang would be the only choice.
Great staff.
Lovely pool.
Very decent breakfast.
Superb Deluxe room.
The rooms have a safe and the internet is free. The speed was very good and apart from the occasional blip in the reception overall it was perfect for my purpose and I used the internet solidly throughout my stay there.
The management here obviously have a genuine interest in their guests and the girl on main reception was incredibly professional at her job.
When I left I was given a leaving gift.
Highly recommended!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank ITTP
Reviewed June 14, 2010

A beautiful, small and charming place with great rooms and a nice pool. Extremely attentive service, very kind, will do anything and everything to help you and will not charge extra for it even if for thing other places would. They also give you a small gift when you leave. it makes you feel at home.

The only down side, it's a bit far from the center (Patong is about 35 min) and not all taxi drivers know where is it. But it's worth it for the peaceful and blissful quiet of this place. I have great memories.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends
boomerangphuket, Manager at Boomerang Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2010

Dear Customer we thank you for being our guest, we appreciate your review published on Trip Advisor. We are so glad to know that you enjoyed your vacation at Boomerang Village. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed June 11, 2010

We have just spent eight nights at Boomerang and our intention was to have a relaxing time and Boomerang fitted the bill perfectly. The restaurant reopened on our first full day which was great. Breakfast is served from 8am until 1pm and because the resort is intimate, guests get to know one another in the dining room. The staff just keep on making coffee for you, and with a smile! It's only a few minutes walk to Kata beach and the hilly bit on the way back up is only short (less than a minute) and very manageable. There's a handy 7/11 on the main road if you need extra supplies. Our room was clean and there were plenty of towels every day. We had our own outdoor area with comfortable chairs and a table. The food in the dining room is very good, a little more expensive than in Kata but not prohibitively so. The pool is gorgeous and very clean. If you need a taxi, reception will order it for you and they also arrange the taxi (and the price) to the airport so you are not hassled. We had a wonderful time there and we would recommend it to anyone not wanting a large, impersonal resort. The only suggestion I would make is that maybe the resort shouldn't be open to children under the age of 12. The day before we left a family with three young children arrived and the pool isn't really big enough for inflatables and splashing about. It also disturbed the tranquility of the resort. I believe Boomerang is best suited to adults.