“Amazing experience”
Review of Phuket Scuba Club

Phuket Scuba Club
Ranked #6 of 17 Tours in Kata Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: PADI Center specializing in diver education, daily dive tours, private charters and Liveaboard Cruises. Club is the emphasis of our operation. Personalised service, professional diver education and Divmaster services. We can also assist with arranging accommodation located closely to both of our shops in Kata.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I went to the diveshop on Karon beach on a friday afternoon with no booking or previous contact of any kind, to ask about the PADI Open Water certification.
The following day, I went back to the shop to pick up the open water diver manual in my native language, danish.
I already had a boat trip planned with my family on sunday, so I started the course monday with a danish/swedish instructor, Andre.

Monday and tuesday was spent in the Karon beach diveshop going through the course material and doing shore dives on the local reef.
On wednesday we took a boat to Racha Yai for two amazing dives, where my brother who was already certified joined in.

Today, less than a week after my initial contact, I am now a certified PADI Open Water diver :D

Thank you so much for the incredible experience and three unforgettable days in good company.

I would like to give a special thanks to Andre, my instructor, and Con, the Karon beach shopkeeper.
Thank you for putting the program together on such short notice.

Lifetime memories were made here!

All reviews
"liveaboard trip"
in 4 reviews
"racha yai"
in 14 reviews
"would highly recommend this place"
"richelieu rock"
"southern end"
"chantal"
in 125 reviews

Reviewed March 13, 2018

Good little shop that does shore dives and longtail dives from Karon beach area. Friendly staff and good location at the southern end of Karon.

Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

Chantelle and the team take great pride in ensuring the right experience is created for you.

I was a first time diver and my fiancé is rather experienced but they found a day trip that worked for both of us.

I found them knowledgable, safety minded and really easy to talk to.

Following from that they booked my open water 3 day diver course.

We are also looking at booking a subsequent course.

I’d definitely recommend them!!

Reviewed February 18, 2018

I did my first Discover Scuba Dive with my teenage son in Dec 2017 with Marcelo. He was very patient and we both enjoyed it. I came back to Phuket in Feb 2018, and did the PADI Open Water Course with Helen. She is such a good instructor. She is very patient and she really made sure that I understood and could do all the skills before she certified me. I want to thanks Phuket Scuba Club for the guidance.