Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great experience!

My husband and I are both certified but it had been 2 years since our last dive so we took the... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
tamalat2016
via mobile
Most relaxing scuba diving ever

After putting ourselves through years of intensive scuba diving day trips and liveaboards, checking... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
szepingw
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Kata Beach
from US$19.40
More Info
from US$178.50
More Info
All reviews dive shop open water course south siam divers shore dive racha yai liveaboard trip richelieu rock similan islands shark point experienced divers cuttlefish marine life great dive my advanced open water lion fish special thanks low season
Reviewed March 13, 2018

Good little shop that does shore dives and longtail dives from Karon beach area. Friendly staff and good location at the southern end of Karon.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

Chantelle and the team take great pride in ensuring the right experience is created for you.

I was a first time diver and my fiancé is rather experienced but they found a day trip that worked for both of us.

I found them knowledgable, safety minded and really easy to talk to.

Following from that they booked my open water 3 day diver course.

We are also looking at booking a subsequent course.

I’d definitely recommend them!!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed February 18, 2018

I did my first Discover Scuba Dive with my teenage son in Dec 2017 with Marcelo. He was very patient and we both enjoyed it. I came back to Phuket in Feb 2018, and did the PADI Open Water Course with Helen. She is such a good instructor. She is very patient and she really made sure that I understood and could do all the skills before she certified me. I want to thanks Phuket Scuba Club for the guidance.

Reviewed February 9, 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing couple of days completing my advanced open water with Jakob, really easygoing and made us all feel very confident in the water. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed February 9, 2018 via mobile

Great day scuba diving with instructor Jakob. We are now advanced divers! I was apprehensive about diving deep but Jakob helped me overcome my fears! Such a fun day! Thank you. We’ll be back.