All reviews private pool our honeymoon outdoor shower mini bar every morning cooked breakfast walking distance to the beach living area restaurants and shopping perfect stay kata noi privacy massage thailand minibar renovation baht
Reviewed January 28, 2016

What a great place to stay! The facilities are great, and to have you very own private pool at the doorstep of you room (Yes its private enough to skinny dip if you please LOL) is very refreshing.
Staff are very friendly and courteous, management is exceptionally approachable and accommodating (Special mention of Duty Manager Koy, she was brilliant and very helpful). Breakfast can be prepared and served in you villa, which has its own kitchen/dining area and feels great to have breakfast done for you without having to do hair, makeup or shave LOL!
The location is very good as it is set back about 100 meters from the hustle and bustle of the main road on Kata Beach. The grounds are lovely and well maintained, the food if fabulous. The price might be a bit high, but you wont end up worrying about then when you are lazing next to your own private pool or getting a relaxing massage at the spa.

Overall, very happy with my stay here (6 nights) and a very good chance I will return again.

Room tip: Just make sure if you are going to stay for longer than 4 nights you remind them to re-clean and filter the pool.
Date of stay: January 2016
Reviewed January 24, 2016 via mobile

We loved everything about our stay in Malisa hotel and resort .. The staff were very very friendly, so polite and always helpful whatever hour of the day we call or visit the reception.. the villas were lovely and clean.. I loved the pool size..
What i loved most of is the morning breakfast in villa <3 the cooks come in to make you delicious breakfast

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 15, 2016

Stayed at Malisa Villa Suites in a 1 bedroom villa for 6 nights with my husband and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The villa was lovely and well appointed, the grounds were beautiful and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend others to stay here. The only thing we were not happy with was that the internet wasn't very reliable, with continuous dropouts.

Room tip: Request a villa away from tall buildings and construction.
Date of stay: November 2015
1  Thank JoHanson1967
Reviewed December 20, 2015 via mobile

I arrived yesterday with my husband to spend our honeymoon.. I really couldn't wait to finish my vacation to write a review. Been all over the world but never seen a place so clean and beautiful like here..the staff is extremely polite and sweet .they pamper us all the time..it's really heaven!!

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 2, 2015

Recently stayed at the Malisa Villas for 11 nights, and overall was very happy with my time there. Originally booked and stayed in a pool villa, however was moved to a Grand Pool Villa after a couple of issues.
The Pool Villa was lovely - bed was comfortable, shower not bad, nice amenities. I agree with a previous review that blue pool tiles would be much prettier. Also found that there was only a couple hours a day of sunlight where the pool beds were. Was moved a few days in as unfortunately the pool filter and jacuzzi stopped working, was fixed, then stopped working again, and I had an unfortunate luck of extremely noisy, selfish, and disrespectful neighbours, not once, but twice. I'm pretty liberal, but I don't really appreciate people getting it on in the pool at midnight loud enough for everyone in a pretty wide radius to hear! And fake...but, that's not my problem in the long run!
Upon advising reception of the issues, was quickly moved to a Grand Pool Villa which was even lovelier. All areas are larger, including the pool (tiled blue), and it was a very comfortable stay again. Shower was terrible however, with little water pressure, and very poor drainage.
Wi-fi was pretty good most of the time, and there is a movie channel which is great for chilling out in your mellow surroundings.
One thing that annoyed me was that the villas are marketed as having kitchens. The kitchens are not equipped with any pots, pans etc. I have a stupid food allergy and book places with kitchens so I can make myself food I'm not allergic to when I get bored of the slim choices I have eating out. Admittedly, I never asked if these items could be provided. If they can, a small sign should be there advising guests to ask reception, if they can't, this should be advised better on their website.
Overall, I enjoyed my time at Malisa, as the staff were very polite, kind & friendly, it is extremely well located with great restaurants in the street at the entrance (Cafe Opera is the best!), and massage shops (lady at Peach is hilarious & very sweet).
There were a few issues whilst I was there; however, they were handled with absolute professionalism and courtesy. I overheard staff dealing with some extremely rude, self-absorbed guests with so much more patience and courtesy than I've seen anywhere.
My suggestions to management would be to add body lotion to the amenities, advise guests that noise is to be kept at a minimum after say 11pm, and advise potential guests that the kitchens in the villas are purely there for the staff to make the in-villa breakfast, so they are not really 'full' kitchens.
I would recommend Malisa, and stay there in future.

Room tip: Book a Grand Pool Villa if you want quiet and tranquility.
Date of stay: October 2015