“Amazing Veggie Burger!”

New York Burger Co.
Ranked #11 of 188 Restaurants in Kata Beach
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Description: Bringing Tasty New York Burgers to Kata Beach, Phuket!
Description: Bringing Tasty New York Burgers to Kata Beach, Phuket!
Reviewed April 30, 2017

Visited this place twice on my trip as it was so good the first time. As a vegetarian its hard to get a great veggie burger in Asia but it was excellent here, both times and it was great to get a different take on a veggie burger (mac n cheese and fried onion rings). It was delicious and not at all mushy as veggie burgers often are and my friends had brilliant burgers as well (the fries were also excellent). Met the owner both times and he was so friendly and welcoming. Would really recommend this resturant to anyone visiting Kata Beach- was so good!

David B, Owner at New York Burger Co., responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2017

Thank you Robyn for writing us such a kind review. It is great to here that you enjoyed our version of a Veggie Burger. When I first open we had a traditional Veggie burger. But unfortunately we could not sell enough to keep them fresh. I tried to freeze them but we lost the quality when defrosting them. So, we decided to remove it from our menu. Fortunately, our Veggie Mac & Cheese Burger topped with lettuce, tomato and house-made Onion Rings has been a hit with our Vegetarian customers.
Thank you again for your recommendation. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Kata Beach.

Reviewed April 28, 2017

Stayed in Phuket on holidays and a mate recommended this place. I was skeptical because other burger places sucked and I thought Thailand just couldn't do burgers. But this place was a nice surprise. The patties were juicy, which is key because some places in the same area served burgers with dry patties. Service was excellent. And it was cheap! It's a shame I didn't go back for seconds.

Thank you Sinbad for writing such a great review. I am so happy to hear that you finally found a great juicy burger in Thailand at New York Burger Co. I am sorry you didn't get a chance to come back on this trip. But we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Kata Beach.

Reviewed April 23, 2017

Fantastic burger here in Kata. Cooked to order, well seasoned beef, served hot, juicy and not overcooked. The bun, excellent, the fries outstanding. This is how a burger is supposed to taste. Very clean restaurant with awesome service. I highly recommend and will definitely be back!!

Thank you R. Mark C for the awesome review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our Burger & Fries as well as the service you received. Our freshly ground beef is only seasoned with salt & pepper and our buns are baked fresh daily. We look forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed April 21, 2017 via mobile

The worse burger I've ever had. They clearly hadn't defrosted the patty properly because when it came to me, The entire burger was leaking some kind of fluid. How all these people have rated it Excellent, I don't know. Were your senses muted ?!?! Appalling standard of food.

2  Thank Maryam M
David B, Owner at New York Burger Co., responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2017

I am very sorry to hear that you did not like our burger. Our beef is never frozen. As for what was "leaking", our burgers are juicy. If you had mentioned to me or your server that you were not satisfied we would have done everything in our power to make things right. We do take all comments very serious and it will discuss it with my staff.
As we are human it is possible you caught us on a bad day. I would like to invite you back to give us another try.

Reviewed April 18, 2017

We went to this burger place three times and loved it!!! After nine days, we needed a break from the usual rice dishes and found this place while walking around Kata. The burgers and sides are all delicious and I would recommend to anyone that wants a proper burger!!

First time ever we tried the mac & cheese bites and the were delicious!!

The waitress was very nice and helpful, thank you!!

Thank you so much for your very kind review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our Burgers and the Mac & Cheese Bites! It is also so great to hear that our waitress Tum took such great care of you. I am so lucky to have such a great Team. Thank you for coming 3 times on your holiday and as well for you lovely recommendation. We hope to see you the next time you are in Kata Beach.