“Best beach vacation ever!”
other traveller has booked this property
The ocean just a few steps from your front door offers one of Costa Rica's most beautiful beaches.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
jtpearson...
San Francisco, California
“Best beach vacation ever!”
Reviewed December 6, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

This location absolutely cannot be beat! Beautiful beach and the perfect house for a small group! The large covered front patio is really great, especially since you'll likely want to spend most of your time outside enjoying the beach. Very quiet and tranquil neighborhood, but also super close to convenient grocery stores with just about everything you could need. Loved the ceviche and mahi mahi we bought form local fishermen who stopped by too!

Pam was incredibly helpful with suggestions for local activities. Hard to imagine a more welcoming host!

8 Dec 2017
WOW! Thanks so much for your kind words. I hope you will come again soon. My very best, Pamela
J5070RQal
Roswell, Georgia
“Paradise Found”
Reviewed August 2, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Pamela's beach home is as close as possible to the proverbial paradise we all want to experience on a vacation.
The house is located in Esterillos central, which literally sits a few feet above the high water mark on the beach.
The house is set up for comfort and practical beach use as the living area and kitchen afford room and all that you need to prepare your own meals.
The bedrooms and bath are clean and comfortable with beds that support you in healthy fashion.
The front porch has a table and chairs for dining and lounges and hammock for relaxation fronting a beautiful beach.
Claudette, the manager, is a sweet woman who lives down the street and is always on call and is completely responsive to your needs.
I stayed there with my son and grandson; both of whom are experienced surfers.
They loved the fact that they could walk from the porch and in a few moments be up and riding their boards.
There are several restaurants within minutes of the house that serve fine food.
When all is said and done... I don't know how you would better the dollar value of this wonderful vacation home.
My family will return happily in the near future.
Warm regards
Mr. Content

4 Aug 2017
Could not be happier that you found a little piece of paradise. Thank you very much. Pamela
Reviewed January 4, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

11 Jan 2017
Wonderful to hear you enjoyed your time at our house. If you return...take advantage of our return visitor discount. I love the idea of a microwave...and will give some thought where to put it in or near the kitchen.
Again ...it makes me very happy to know you and your family had fun!! Pamela
Reviewed October 20, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

21 Oct 2016
Very pleased you enjoyed your honeymoon and Centro. I also valued your comment "could use some updating." For me that is the most important part of my relationship with our many quests. Your feedback
will help us constantly improve our cottage and the quality of your stay. So thanks for that. I'll contact you directly on this. We want you to come again and we'll do everything we can to make that happen.
Pura Vida
Pamela
sueAtenas...
atenas Costa Rica
“Perfect! lovely!”
Reviewed August 30, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Pamela: Your home is perfect, everything you say on your website is correct, you have a nice kitchen with everything you need, your bedrooms are lovely, with aircondion, also hot water in the bathroom and most important good lightening thoughout your home, I just wish we could have stay longer, but me and my husband will be back for a longer stay.. I forgot your garden in front of the house, is very nice, and the view of the ocean is very nice. Also I love the neighbor's dogs who come to visit us, and stay with us for a while.

Again, thank you for a lovely stay, I am going to recommend your home to my friends.

Susan & Thomas

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Ocean, and the neighbors
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
santa ana costa rica/ durham ct
Reviewed May 9, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

18 May 2016
WOW! So glad you and the dogs enjoyed our home....sounds like you took advantage of all the area has to offer. Come back soon and Thank YOU!! Pamela
New York, NY
Reviewed July 2, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

3 Jul 2015
Makes me wish I was there right now.! It is an amazing place.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing