“Fabulous evening meals in Clun”

The White Horse Inn, Dining
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Clun
Price range: US$12 - US$24
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are a small inn in the middle of the tiny town of Clun. We serve traditional pub food, a lot of which is locally sourced and produced on the premises.
Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

Ate here twice during a few days stay in Clun. Not only was the food lovely, we were very well looked after - they went out of the way to accommodate the 3 of us plus 2 dogs. Highly recommend! And the Clun Brewery beer too!

1  Thank rhm10
WhiteHorseClun, Owner at The White Horse Inn, Dining, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

Thank you so much I will pass your comments on to those that looked after you, and the brewers, Hope the dogs were more comfortable the second night in the bar.
Jack

Reviewed January 31, 2018

On holiday nearby and came across this pub for a spot of lunch, staff very friendly and welcoming, we both chose the liver and bacon , it came out pipping hot, it was really nice, we both also had a ice cream sundaes which again was very nice, the atmosphere was very relaxed and the staff was extremely friendly, thank you so much guys.

1  Thank Rory M
WhiteHorseClun, Owner at The White Horse Inn, Dining, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2018

Thank you for lcoming, I will pass your comments on to the team.

Reviewed January 15, 2018

On spec my wife and I went to this delightful inn in the middle of Clun. Atmospheric surroundings, very friendly staff and incredible food. My wife is a GF/vegetarian and on the menu was a meat loaf, GF yorkshires, GF gravy with veg / roasties-great. Living with a vegetarian I could not decide on Lamb,Pork or Beef roast, which was easily solved with some of each. To add the beer is brewed on the premises and did not disappoint.
Recommended and we will definitely dine there again if in the area.

1  Thank Michael G
Reviewed January 4, 2018

Visiting Clun over Christmas with my husband and popped in for breakfast one morning. One word disappointing... coffee mediocre, a very long wait for breakfast which was very disappointing, and no sauces or serviette offered. Staff not very friendly! Maybe you have to be a local to receive a smile?

WhiteHorseClun, Manager at The White Horse Inn, Dining, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2018

I'm terribly sorry about your disappointing visit. Please let me know the date you came so that I may understand the problem and get back to you.

Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

Visited this pub several times whilst staying in a holiday cottage in Clun. Great service, great food and just an all round lovely pub with a lovely landlord.