“A good healthy choice”
Review of Leon - CLOSED

Leon
Cuisines: Healthy, Fast food
Reviewed 4 March 2013

Today I had one of the best lunches I've had in ages. The food at Leon is all really healthy and the staff are friendly. I had chicken and chorizo with brown rice and 'slaw. The rice and chicken were warm and the 'slaw cold and it was a great combo, I loved the addition of peas too. Everything tasted great and there wasn't too much dressing. I also had a chilli broccoli salad and lemonade to make a meal deal which were also good. The price was reasonable - £17 for two meals and the portion sizes are decent. The staff even waved goodbye when we left, fast food with a difference. Gutted we don't have one in the Midlands.

Reviewed 18 February 2013

Good honest food at good prices.

clean dinning area and friendly staff.

great for a quick bite when you shopping.

Reviewed 17 February 2013

I find Leon so refreshing both in terms of its food and concept that I seem to just keep going back- and I'm never disappointed! The very fact that their company is encouraging a generation of children to learn to cook 5 recipies this year in a bid to improve their diets and skills is fantastics in itself.

But where so many have failed, Leon has managed to combine healthy, well presented food in a fast food format. Big favourite of mine is their superfood salad, usually with a raspberry lemonade. Simply but smartly presented in a box, everything about the Leon experience makes you feel good.

Reviewed 13 January 2013

It is what it is, a small simple menu wih not a whole lot of choices for a not too bad price. Its trying hard to be slightly more than it is but generally it achieves "OK" status

Reviewed 2 January 2013

A real oasis of taste and fresh food. Love the flavours and variety offered. Certainly not the cheapest you could buy in Bluewater, but I would argue the tastiest. Staff just lovely, nothing too much trouble. Totally the first place I would go to eat.