All reviews nice hotel free wifi top floor local dishes airport
Reviewed March 10, 2015 via mobile

1. Hotel room: overall quite clean and neat, just the air conditioner a bit noisy.
2. Location: very convenient as the Servay Hypermarket just beside the hotel. There are alots of shoplot and restaurant at the area. There have a relaxing place called 'the club', u can enjoy drink and meal there.
3. Parking: if u are driving, parking properly available after the hypermarket close. Quite hard to get a parking in day time.
4. Distance to town: the distance to town or fajar area actually not that far, but when it at peak hour (start working & after working hour) there will be a traffic jam that can take about half an hour to reach hotel. Avoid to go out or come back at the peak hour.
Tips: when check in, request for a room that facing to shoplots, dont take the room facing main road. It's very noisy especially weekend.
I would said that u will be satisfied with the environment instead of the hotel itself.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 25, 2014

This hotel was very clean with good rooms. It is outside Lahad Datu which is not a great spot. My big issue was the terrible Internet. I stayed there twice, for one night each, in between rainforest eco trips. I stayed there specifically to plan other parts of my trip using the Internet. Both stays I complained numerous to the front desk, and both times I had to take a taxi into town where if found a cafe with spot on Internet - so it does exist, I don't understand why many hotels don't take good wifi seriously as we travelers need it desperately. I would not stay there again for this one reason. But if you need a clean, decent hotel without wifi, it's very good.

Room Tip: My room was basic, clean with AC and hot water. Bad wifi.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Chris B
Reviewed September 28, 2014

The Hotel is quite convenient due to a lot of Restaurant nearby and the best thing...it is located on the same building of shopping mall. Went there for business visit. I checked in for 2 rooms. Unfortunately 1 room have a problem with the toilet. However ,the front desk never hesitate to assist and they changed the room immediately. I thank the management for that swift action. The breakfast is quite ok.

Room Tip: Choose a room which is not facing the main road.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank AliAzzam
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is a recent addition to the several existing hotels in Lahad Datu. Located about three kilometers away from the airport, it is surrounded by residential and commercial buildings in the developing new township of Bandar Sri Perdana which is on the Lahad Datu-Tawau main road. The eight-storey building is new and modern and most basic facilities expected in s hotel are available. Staffs are okay and breakfast is typically Malaysian but do not expect much. No dedicated hotel parking for cars as the same area is shared with a supermarket just beneath the hotel building. Food outlets are plentiful within the area which are just a walking distance away. It is a good choice if one wishes to escape the congestion of the old town centre.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank JamesNjim
Reviewed May 11, 2014

On a work trip to LD, booked for a room few days before the trip. After a day work, looking forward for a shower & some good rest at the hotel. Arrived at hotel at 5pm to check in but was told no booking and no room available (full house) on that day. Another staff said that i have made booking but my room is not clean up yet even though check in time is 2pm. I asked them why not call my handphone to inform me about this so that I can stay at another hotel instead of having to wait for them to get my room ready. As i don`t want to spend another few bucks for taxi to another hotel & i never patron this hotel before, I choose to wait. While waiting at the lobby for almost 30 mins & already exhausted, I was approached by so many mosquitoes!. Lastly one more thing i wanted to comment is the shower where the water drained out too slow so there will always be a pool of water underneath my feet which I personally dislike.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business