I was in Lahad Datu, Sabah on a business trip. This is the 2nd time I stay in this hotel.
I chose to stay at deluxe twin room. Charges of the room was RM158.
Here’re what I like about this motel:
1) Everything looks new.
2) Near Lahad Datu main road.
3) Locate in a commercial area with restaurant, fast food, laundry, etc.
4) Locate right above a supermarket.
5) Comfort and clean room.
6) Very spacious room and toilet.
7) Lots of parking space.
8) Walking distance to nearby restaurant and fast food.
9) Free wifi.
10) Free breakfast.
11) Friendly receptionist.
12) Well equipped: TV, hot water shower, air-conditioning unit, bottle water, slipper, kettle and toiletries, safe box etc.
Here’re some downside of this motel:
1) Parking share with commercial shot lot, so park at your own risk.
2) Internet connection was slow, i was force to work by using broadband internet.
3) Hot water was difficult to adjust and too HOT.
Definitely will stay here again during my next business trip.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking