See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 17, 2016

I stayed here for two nights in January `16.
Very central location in Karon, but reasonably quiet.
Room was very clean,
had free wifi, TV etc. Hot water shower.
Lots of bars, restaurants nearby.
I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 18, 2015

We spent 3 weeks here and loved it, yes we were on the top floor and after a few (!) drinks the stairs were challenging, but the room was worth it. Nice and large and quiet, my husband is a very light sleeper so this was important, we like the nightlife and you're just around the corner from 'bar street' but you would not think that as it is so quiet. Tony, the owner and his wife Tang are so friendly and helpful, we are definitely going back next year.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 17, 2015

I spent 3 weeks here, and loved it. the rooms are nice (maybe need an update) very spacious and have everything you need. The owner and his staff are amazingly friendly and hospitable. Prices are fair and location is good. I would definitely stay here again!!

Room Tip: ask for a room at the front.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

I would highly recommend this place, the rooms have everything you need and great air conditioning and are kept lovey and clean and very spacious, the staff were lovely to us they are a lovely family who treated us brilliant, I couldn't recommend this place enough when I go back next year I will be staying there again. Thank you Natalie :-)

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

We did have a really good stay, the room was nice spacious clean, bed was so comfy and we actually spent a lot of time in our room as we weren't keen on karon. The only thing that let the place down was the miserable and unwelcoming staff. There is a Thai woman behind the front desk who told us we had to buy a drink if we wanted to play pool, yet we had bought a drink were staying 5 nights and had booked a transport through their travel agent, very annoying! To say the least! The owner is lovely, he's not there all the time but is pleasant welcoming and happy to help, the travel agent that is attached to the guesthouse is brilliant very friendly and tried to get us the best price, I would 100% book through her :) the sink plug in the bathroom was also miles from the shower so water took ages to drain away although this wasn't a big deal it was annoying at times. Overall good stay shame that one rude staff member can ruin it.

• Stayed: March 2014