“Absolutely Fantastic!”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room
View
Surrounding Area
Floor plan
Our Website
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Anna B
Kungsbacka
“Absolutely Fantastic!”
Reviewed October 27, 2011 for a stay in March 2011

The apartment is magically beautiful and meets all requirements for comfortable accommodation in a beautiful surroundings. There is nothing more you could wish. In addition, very close to both a stunning beach and the city center. It is very convenient to stay so close to everything, to spontaneously be able to go a few meter to meet a huge variety of restaurants, cafes, shops, beauty salons and especially the Thai life without being constantly dependent on the rental car or taxi. Still, the apartment is located in a very peaceful and quiet area. The breakfast is something that surprised us in a very positive way because it’s not usual when you rent an apartment. It was very good with a great selection. I want to say thank you so much Hanna, you really care and a big thank you to all the wonderful staff! I can’t wait to be back in April next year.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: With Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Washington
Reviewed August 15, 2011 for a stay in August 2011
person found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: It had all the comforts of home.
Travelling group: Family with young children
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Iran-Tehran
Reviewed August 4, 2011 for a stay in July 2011
people found this review helpful

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
travelm85...
Bunbury
“Can't wait to go back”
Reviewed July 27, 2011 for a stay in July 2011
person found this review helpful

You look at rooms on the Internet and often find reality is not the same as the glossy pictures, well in this case the rooms stacks up very well, even exceeded our expectation.
Don't be misled by the Laneway leading to Karon View Apartments, the buildings are new and the location is quiet. Once you know the short cut to the main street you realize how well located you are.
the owner rang us on the second day to make sure everything was as we expected and to see if it was cleaned properly, that was a nice touch - thank you Hannah.
Check in was fine although the 3% on the credit card was not expected it is fairly normal practice in Asia, the only things I was not willing to do was have all of our passports photocopied, happy for them to have mine as the booking was in my name but no reason for them to have the others ( in my opinion).
The room is spacious, the fit out is gorgeous, we even asked reception to see a penthouse suite in case we go back but this apartment is way higher standard than the others we saw.
It is a hilly site and there are a number of stairs to negotiate to the rooms, cafe and pools, if stairs give you a problem then this location is not for you. our daughter who is 8 took a tumble on the steps to the pool - as usual in a rush to get in!
The room is very well equipped and the owner has thought of everything possible to make the stay as comfortable as possible, there are some house rules to follow ie spread the rugs over the lounge before you sit, take care of the very expensive curtains when you open and close and squeegee down the glass in the shower after use.
A welcome basket of rambutans, pineapple and oranges were on the dining table when we arrived as well as complimentary water in the fridge every day.
The small cafe was clean and well stocked for breakfast, the staff were lovely and friendly as Thais tend to be and were happy to make eggs anyway you wanted, extra coffee etc was no issue for them.
All in all we were very happy with the location to Karon, access to tuk tuk and taxi service is great, if you walk to the main road turn left and on the opposite side of the road is a taxi stand ask for Ka she has the cleanest tuk tuk on the island and is lovely ( she is pregnant so not sure how much longer she will be driving) we used Ka a lot as well as hired a car for several days with a driver called Jacky from the same stand.. tuk tuks do not start their engines for less than 200 baht so don't waste time haggling with them, if you want to go to Patong it's 300 baht or central festival shopping centre is 500 baht. For 1500 baht you can have a car all day with a driver, at $50 au it's a bargain as we liIke to travel around and stop where we want or feel like at the time.

Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Management Response
26 Jul 2011
Dear John, I can’t thank you enough for this great review. I promise, next time it will only be one passport to be copied. The blankets to protect the sofas are there in case you need to use it. Curtains, I can’t remember, I mentioned "are very expensive" (they are) I’m happy if they stay in a good condition for a long time. And John, promise that you will never again squeegee down the glass in the showers. The daily cleaning is there to do it for you! It’s your valuable vacation, isn’t it? :-). Many thanks again and I look forward to your next visit. Hanna/Karon Holiday Apartment
Western Australia
Reviewed July 17, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Liked best: Location, and luxury
Liked least: Check in (3% credit card penalty, which we were unaware of)
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Management Response
17 Jul 2011
Thank you for your time and effort with writing this wonderful review. We really appreciate knowing the opinion of our guests as we always aiming for better service and a perfect vacation. Regarding the extra fee for paying with credit card, I believe I informed you it was possible to pay cash to avoid extra fees, probably I was not clear enough, I apologize for this misunderstanding. Normally we never have had a problem with the breakfast during high season, (table and staff). Cleaning service - it's just to inform the staff when you wish to have it done. Our priority is to always make our guests pleased and happy! Thank you once again for your valuable time and we look forward to your next visit. Hanna/Karon Holiday Apartment
Korumburra Australia
Reviewed June 14, 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 55-64
Melbourne Australia
Reviewed April 21, 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Travelling group: Family with young children
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing