“Great boat diving, awsome company”
Review of South Siam Divers

South Siam Divers
Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

Did a day with these guys, I booked through the resort and it was a good choice, they pick me up and took me to the boat. The boat was great big enough to walk around and not crowded and supplied lunch. The diving was fantastic, great good visibility and sooooo warm. Dived a wreck and lots to see including a scooter. Great dive guide showing us around.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"moray eels"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

Everything was greatly organised, I noticed that each couple or solo individual who booked had their own dive guide. All of the guides and crew seemed to be very knowledgeable and friendly. Our dive guide was "Roman" who was very friendly and an expert diver. He was also very patient with us 2 beginners and showed us everything possible. Lunch was light and served after the first dive. Maximum depth reached was 17.4m in dive 1 and 21.5m in dive 2. Would definitely recommend South Siam divers.

1  Thank Ahmed F
Reviewed August 9, 2017

Just jumped on for 2 dives last minute. Good surface conditions and nice underwater visibility. The boat was clean(getting on a bit though) Excellent friendly Divemaster with a lot of knowledge of the area. Will use this company again if we come back to Phuket

Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I booked dives with another company who booked us spots on this company's dive boat.

They picked us up at the equipment site for another dive company. They helped us get our equipment in the van and took us to the pier. We were put on a large dive boat with only 4 other divers and the crew. They provided us with a light breakfast of fruit, toast and great coffee!

Before all the dives each groups dive master talked about what to expect at each dive site. They helped us get our equipment ready and promptly got us in the water upon arrival at each site. It was only my husband and I with our dove master which allowed us to go at our own pace and see what we wanted.

All the crew and dive masters were very friendly while on board. They fed us a great authentic hot food Thai buffet and fruit. Overall we had an excellent experience and felt safe and comfortable throughout the day with this company. If I ever find myself back in Phuket I will use this company.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 11, 2017 via mobile

We were sent to South Siam Divers on the 9th May for a dive in Phuket. The boat is small and squash but it works. Adam is team leader and professional dive master with a few chinese and Australians and Ze Germans.Adam has a good confident way around him as leader of the boat and they were good knowing when everyone was at any times in the water and what we saw that everyone was accounted for. The food for lunch was great , a big spread, very generous . We had to amazing dives at Racha Yai that day. Enjoy the diving