“Phenomenal diving but rough ride to the Similan Islands”
Review of South Siam Divers

South Siam Divers
Reviewed November 11, 2017

Sergay was a great dive master, photographer, and videographer. His video production was outstanding and well worth the purchase. The dives were great with a safety stop amid a school of barracudas which made the time pass quickly.
The boat ride out to the liveaboard was EXTREMELY rough. I would not recommend this as a day trip. Stay for a few days and dive the area which has a lot to see.
Food and drinks were all good.

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"richelieu"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

I was diving with them the 3 dives at shark point/king cruiser /++ and 7 at similan Islands.

The dives where interesting and the similan Island Tour was not overfull because of the Start of the diving season.
We were maybe 15 divers.
I dont want to k ow how it is in the high season with 3-4 times as much divers, but at the End of october it was very nice.

The food was not good for my earlier damaged stomach but it was not Bad.

At the End of one dive at similan We where surrounded by hundreds of big Barrakudas. At King cruiser it was the same amount but small Barrakudas, that was less impressive as the big ones.

Regards to Panya from the South Siam divers for providing the picture, because my cameras SD card destroyed my Videos/pictures of that dive.

Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

Did a day with these guys, I booked through the resort and it was a good choice, they pick me up and took me to the boat. The boat was great big enough to walk around and not crowded and supplied lunch. The diving was fantastic, great good visibility and sooooo warm. Dived a wreck and lots to see including a scooter. Great dive guide showing us around.

Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

Everything was greatly organised, I noticed that each couple or solo individual who booked had their own dive guide. All of the guides and crew seemed to be very knowledgeable and friendly. Our dive guide was "Roman" who was very friendly and an expert diver. He was also very patient with us 2 beginners and showed us everything possible. Lunch was light and served after the first dive. Maximum depth reached was 17.4m in dive 1 and 21.5m in dive 2. Would definitely recommend South Siam divers.

1  Thank Ahmed F