Spa Cenvaree at Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket
Ranked #15 of 54 Spas & Wellness in Karon
More attraction details
Owner description: With a setting enhanced by the gentle touch of traditional Thai décor and ambience, the spa is sumptuously spacious and calming. The spa has 10 perfect balancing 5 star en-suite facilities equipped with sunken Jacuzzi, beautifully appointed waiting areas, a tranquil relaxation lounge with waterfall features.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

A very comfortable spa. Hardly any waiting time. Highly recommend my masseuse Lek. She’s very professional and her strength was perfect for me.

Reviewed July 4, 2017

I went there with a friend and we both cannot stop imagine about going back after we've already finished it. The staff are friendly and very polite. It is pricey but I personally think it's money worth for a real luxurious spa treatments.There's several spa shops in the area but cannot compared to this one. I had a full 3.5 hours treatment including herbal shower, streaming, body scrub and oil massage. All went so relaxing and rejuvenating. I enjoyed myself a lot and think I'll go back there whenever I visit Phuket in the future.

1  Thank polapola17
Reviewed May 9, 2017

Compared to street spa centers, this place is of course more expensive. But this is what spa should be about - great attention to the detail, wonderful massages and spa programs, and your mind will defintely have a good rest.

Every procedure starts in a lounge where you get your glass of water and wait for your masseuse to come to you. Then they wash your feet, then you lay on the table and they ring a special bell with an unusual sound. The lights, the decoration, the music are excellently balanced (not too much, not too bright, not too banal).

So, go at least once.

Reviewed February 17, 2017

My wife and her friend visited the spa at Centara grand beach Phuket.
They did spent more than two hours doing massage,facial and all ladies related treatment and they both truly enjoyed.worth visiting.

1  Thank Chimanlal P
See more reviews
Reviewed October 19, 2016 via mobile

This spa is one of the best I've been to. Although it's on the pricier side the service was very good. I had an aromatherapy massage, foot massage and pedicure. I asked for soft pressure which is exactly what I got unlike most places I've been to.

2  Thank aja81