CC's Hideaway
US$68
US$182
US$164
  • Breakfast included
Chanalai Garden Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$54
Agoda.com
Chanalai Flora Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$125
Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa(Karon)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$114
  • Pool
Sawasdee Village(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$107
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
The Baray Villa(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$149
Priceline
Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket(Karon)(Great Value!)
US$376
US$264
Priceline
All reviewsyoga retreatfree shuttlesteep hillmin minperfect hideawayevery hourshuttle servicemorning and eveningbig buddhahome away from homekaron beachesthe general managerboutique hotelsmall hotelaway from the hustle and bustlebeautiful poolan ocean view room
Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

Amazing lesson! So well organized!
The team were great an very knowledgeable. I’d recommend anyone with or without experience to give it a go! The market trip was particularly informative.
Thank you Thip and Luis!

Reviewed December 9, 2017

i loved my stay at CCS. From the minute I stepped off the plane awaiting my driver to CCs to the minute I left with my beautiful breakfast box for the journey home to Australia. The hotel is away from the bustle but still accessible with ease of a regular shuttle CCs provides. The layout of the hotel is intimate. I love the communal reception area. The staff well words can not describe how beautiful these people are. I have made some great new friends and I cant wait to return to CCs again soon!

Room Tip: yoga, tours, shuttles, peace, massage, great food all in one
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Renee M
Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

The staff at CC's are so kind and helpful, they go above and beyond to make you feel special. The rooms are beautiful and the pool, bar and dining area is all close in proximity which I found to be a great way to make new friends from all around the world and with the staff. The guided tours are so informative and best of all very fun. The hotel is tucked away on the hill in Karon and overlooks Kata beach area. There is a free shuttle that drops you off and picks you up at several locations on the hour. You also can rent a motor bike if you like. The food in house is spectacular if you don't want to venture out. I have been there twice now and have ran into a guest from my last trip last year by coincidence because we loved it there so much. Was so sad leaving the hotel because of the wonderful connections we made with the staff and guests. I Love CC's and always tell my friends to stay there while in Phuket. ❤️I shall be there again on my next vacation!

Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

This was my first vacation alone so I researched the hotel fully. I sent emails to the hotel which the manager answered fully. This gave me peace of mind.
The hotel was clean, tidy & furnished very well. I loved the layout, rooms situated around the pool. From day 1 all the staff were very friendly & welcoming.
My main reason for booking the hotel was for the yoga on the roof terrace. The sea view whilst practising yoga was fab. The instructors was really experienced & friendly, especially Luis. The yoga was amazing & I looked forward to every class, which I throughly enjoyed.
I had 2 amazing massages with Beer & would throughly recommend.
The food & juices at the bar/restaurant were reasonably priced & delicious.
I hope to return in the future as my stay was most enjoyable.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Erica-Yoga-Lover
Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

I made a reservation of this hotel following all the good reviews about it. However, it was the first time that I did not agree totally with other reviewers. As the name suggests, the hotel is very much hidden away, sort of cut off from the outside world. If you need to buy anything, you have to walk at least 5-10 minutes just to get to Patak Road where there are some shops and restaurants. If you are a beach lover as myself, I would not recommend this hotel to you. However, if you just want to have a quiet and very green environment, this hotel is for you. The room is tastefully decorated, spacious and pleasant. The only downside of this hotel for me was its location.

1  Thank Zamong
GaryHauler, Owner at CC's Hideaway, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

Thank you for taking time out to review CC’s Hideaway. We are sorry that your stay wasn’t as expected. We make no claims that we are beach front and your review seems to indicate that you booked based on our excellent reviews. Our hotel makes no claims to be ocean/beach front and many of the reviews speak highly of our hourly shuttle service to the beaches and shops and restaurants in Kata and Karon. As you mentioned It seems that everything about the hotel other than the location was to your liking and we are sorry that you would only give it a three star rating based on your wanting an oceanfront hotel. You mentioned the trip to Patak Road takes 5 to 10 minutes walking (which many guests prefer to do) for purchases at restaurants and shops but you failed to mention our hourly shuttle service to beaches and 6 points of interest in Kata and Karon and will do special runs for a nominal charge should you request it.