All reviews yoga retreat free shuttle steep hill min min perfect hideaway every hour shuttle service home away from home morning and evening big buddha the general manager boutique hotel small hotel the ocean view room the entire staff away from the hustle and bustle nice pool
Reviewed December 11, 2017 via mobile

Very nice and clean hotel. Lovely rooms! Shuttle to the beach every hour. But be aware of the hotelfood. I got food poisened the first day, but im not sure what it was...
Beside from this a very nice hotel!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

Amazing lesson! So well organized!
The team were great an very knowledgeable. I’d recommend anyone with or without experience to give it a go! The market trip was particularly informative.
Thank you Thip and Luis!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed December 9, 2017

i loved my stay at CCS. From the minute I stepped off the plane awaiting my driver to CCs to the minute I left with my beautiful breakfast box for the journey home to Australia. The hotel is away from the bustle but still accessible with ease of a regular shuttle CCs provides. The layout of the hotel is intimate. I love the communal reception area. The staff well words can not describe how beautiful these people are. I have made some great new friends and I cant wait to return to CCs again soon!

Room Tip: yoga, tours, shuttles, peace, massage, great food all in one
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Renee M
Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

The staff at CC's are so kind and helpful, they go above and beyond to make you feel special. The rooms are beautiful and the pool, bar and dining area is all close in proximity which I found to be a great way to make new friends from all around the world and with the staff. The guided tours are so informative and best of all very fun. The hotel is tucked away on the hill in Karon and overlooks Kata beach area. There is a free shuttle that drops you off and picks you up at several locations on the hour. You also can rent a motor bike if you like. The food in house is spectacular if you don't want to venture out. I have been there twice now and have ran into a guest from my last trip last year by coincidence because we loved it there so much. Was so sad leaving the hotel because of the wonderful connections we made with the staff and guests. I Love CC's and always tell my friends to stay there while in Phuket. ❤️I shall be there again on my next vacation!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

This was my first vacation alone so I researched the hotel fully. I sent emails to the hotel which the manager answered fully. This gave me peace of mind.
The hotel was clean, tidy & furnished very well. I loved the layout, rooms situated around the pool. From day 1 all the staff were very friendly & welcoming.
My main reason for booking the hotel was for the yoga on the roof terrace. The sea view whilst practising yoga was fab. The instructors was really experienced & friendly, especially Luis. The yoga was amazing & I looked forward to every class, which I throughly enjoyed.
I had 2 amazing massages with Beer & would throughly recommend.
The food & juices at the bar/restaurant were reasonably priced & delicious.
I hope to return in the future as my stay was most enjoyable.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo