CC's Hideaway
Movenpick.com
  • Pool
US$75
US$68
Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa(Karon)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$134
Hilton
  • Pool
US$198
US$177
  • Breakfast included
Chanalai Garden Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$51
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

Chanalai Flora Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$39
US$102
US$92
Sawasdee Village(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$324
US$108
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
The Baray Villa(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$249
US$149
Priceline
Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket(Karon)(Great Value!)
US$299
US$219
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$243/night.

All reviewsyoga retreatfree shuttlesteep hillmin minperfect hideawayevery hourshuttle servicemorning and eveningbig buddhahome away from homekaron beachesthe general managerboutique hotelsmall hotelaway from the hustle and bustlebeautiful poolan ocean view room
Reviewed December 11, 2017

CC Hideaway is a familiar, friendly and an informal hotel. The view is beautiful and you have everything you need for a cozy holiday: A nice room, good bed, private terrace, pool, bar, restaurant and healthy food and juices. The staff is very kind and service minded. Every morning you can start with yoga on the sundeck at 8.20 am, and I loved to end my day with at the 17.30 yoga class highlighted with music and sunset. I had a really lovely massage with Kendo, he is an experienced therapist and I enjoyed my hour to relive my jet lag. The shuttle bus leaves every hour down to the village center with a lot of restaurants and shops, and beautiful beaches. We went to the restaurant Boat House on the beach, a lovely experience and the shuttle bus picked us up on time just outside the entrance, super service. We did not have time for hiking, so next time we will join the eco tour to discover the big Buddha statue overlooking the sea.

Room Tip: Friendly service
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 11, 2017 via mobile

Very nice and clean hotel. Lovely rooms! Shuttle to the beach every hour. But be aware of the hotelfood. I got food poisened the first day, but im not sure what it was...
Beside from this a very nice hotel!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

Amazing lesson! So well organized!
The team were great an very knowledgeable. I’d recommend anyone with or without experience to give it a go! The market trip was particularly informative.
Thank you Thip and Luis!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed December 9, 2017

i loved my stay at CCS. From the minute I stepped off the plane awaiting my driver to CCs to the minute I left with my beautiful breakfast box for the journey home to Australia. The hotel is away from the bustle but still accessible with ease of a regular shuttle CCs provides. The layout of the hotel is intimate. I love the communal reception area. The staff well words can not describe how beautiful these people are. I have made some great new friends and I cant wait to return to CCs again soon!

Room Tip: yoga, tours, shuttles, peace, massage, great food all in one
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Renee M
Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

The staff at CC's are so kind and helpful, they go above and beyond to make you feel special. The rooms are beautiful and the pool, bar and dining area is all close in proximity which I found to be a great way to make new friends from all around the world and with the staff. The guided tours are so informative and best of all very fun. The hotel is tucked away on the hill in Karon and overlooks Kata beach area. There is a free shuttle that drops you off and picks you up at several locations on the hour. You also can rent a motor bike if you like. The food in house is spectacular if you don't want to venture out. I have been there twice now and have ran into a guest from my last trip last year by coincidence because we loved it there so much. Was so sad leaving the hotel because of the wonderful connections we made with the staff and guests. I Love CC's and always tell my friends to stay there while in Phuket. ❤️I shall be there again on my next vacation!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo