2,315 results
All reviews prego splash pool kids club seasonal tastes heavenly bed private beach sala pool villa sea view buggy service spg platinum golf cart asian restaurant heavenly spa shuttle bus swim up bar patong beach tour desk
Reviewed October 23, 2015 via mobile

We spent a few days here for a relaxing break. Hotel was very spacious, staff were very friendly and helpful. Ate in the hotel restaurants most nights and generally good. One bad experience but the chef was quick to apologise and there was no charge. Highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
StarwoodPhuket, Manager at The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2015

Dear

Thank you for providing feedback of your recent stay with us. I'm pleased to know that you enjoyed our facilities, services and you have a great time staying with us. Thank you again for your feedback and I hope that you would provide us another opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed October 22, 2015

Staff are friendly & helpful! Love the Kids club and the plunge pool in our room, my girl enjoyed so much fun there and asking to go back next year! Nice beach too....quiet, we don't really go out much and spent almost 90% of time in the hotel and in our room.

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank AnnAnn428

Dear Nancy28Joseph23,

Thank you so much for taking so much time & effort to share your experience! I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback and we do hope to welcome you back to The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa Phuket again.

Reviewed October 22, 2015 via mobile

Banquet staffs and operation staffs were all very attentive and anticipated the needs of guests very well. Gorgeous views. Room was very spacious and well kept. Bathroom is clean. Shower cubicle separated from bathtub. Huge resort with 3 pools. Love the poolside bar connected to the infinity pool overlooking the Andaman Sea.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Emmalena29
StarwoodPhuket, Manager at The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2015

Dear Emmalena29,

Thank you so much for taking so much time & effort to share your experience. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to everyone, the team will be happy to read your feedback.

Look forward to welcome you back to The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa Phuket again.

Reviewed October 22, 2015

Simply I spent the best three nights in my life in westin , everything was just perfect, service ,view, luxury and relaxation. Restaurants were marvelous , my private pool villa was more than perfect waking up in the morning looking at the view was priceless.
Thanks westin.

Room tip: Best views
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mostafa F,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'm pleased to know that you enjoyed our facilities, services, especially the private pool villa. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa, Phuket again.

Reviewed October 21, 2015 via mobile

Fantastic resort near Phuket town. Stayed in a family room with a plunge pool. The resort has everything you could possibly need for a relaxing stay. Breakfast spread is very good and there are two restaurants where u can have your buffet breakfast but only one includes sparkling one.The buggy service is quick and efficient for getting around the resort.
It is short taxi ride into Phuket town. My only gripe is the resort does not offer a free shuttle to Phuket Town. There is only a paid shuttle service into Phuket Town and Patong beach. If you're a family you may as well pay for a taxi.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Chi Hung L,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'm pleased to know that you and your family enjoyed our facilities, services, most important that you have a great time staying with us. As for the shuttle bus to Phuket Town, unfortunately the shuttle service does not belong to the resort directly but I will keep note about the complimentary shuttle. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa, Phuket again.