2,292 results
All reviews prego splash pool kids club seasonal tastes heavenly bed private beach sala pool villa sea view spg platinum buggy service golf cart asian restaurant heavenly spa upgraded to a suite shuttle bus patong beach f b
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at Westin Phuket for 5 nights with my family and we had a great time here!

Everyone at Westin was so accommodating and friendly. I would like to thank you Westin Phuket for making our stay such a memorable experience!!! I chose to stay here to celebrate my parents’ wedding anniversary, and I made the right decision! No regret!!!

Reservation - Khun Guitar and Khun Jay were so patient to explain all of my enquiry;

Khun AMP and Khun Preeya were super friendly at reception, Khun AMP even personally reach out to my parents and said ‘happy anniversary’, it was so WOW!!! We got a late flight that night, my parents were so exhausted upon arrive the resort, but the kindness of Khun Preeya melt their heart and made them feel refreshed. Thank you Khun Preeya.

Thank you Westin pre-arranged a MARVELLOUS Inspire Villa for my parents!!! They were super happy, they loved the decorations and the amenity setup. This is the best and the most creative decoration I have ever seen :) how lovely you are <3 The view from my room was SPECTACULAR!!! We can stay in the room for whole day just looking at the sea right in front of our room.

We had dinner on the next day at Seasonal Taste and we ordered too much food, Khun Jai who is an angel showed up in front of us, he assisted to packed the unfinished food and even sent the food directly to our room. How sweet he is!

Khun Sim from housekeeping wrote me lovely notes with another cute decoration on the bed on the last day make up room. OMG!!! This is very thoughtful of her <3

If you want to find somewhere traveling with family, main purpose is to relax, WESTIN is a great option!!

I will see you soon Westin :)

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Westinsiraybay, Director of Sales at The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Patty W,

We are so pleased that we could make your parent's anniversay trip truely memorable. Your wonderful compliments to all the team members will be conveyed to each and every one mentioned in your review , thank you for taking the time to write this valuable feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

I will ensure that K Guitar, K Jay, K Amp, K Preeya, K Jai and K Sim will all be duly recognised for their caring service mind and duty, i am sure they will be very pleased to receive your compliments.

We are very happy that you and your parents enjoyed staying in our 2 bedroom sala pool villa and enjoyed the beautiful seaviews of siray, i hope you managed to catch some glorious sunsets during you stay.

I hope you will come back and visit us again soon, your kind words really movitate us to strive to do even better.

Be well
Sanjana Bhattachan
Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have stayed at the Westin often over the past several years and find it is a reliable, comfortable, solid three star resort. The location is quiet and a bit secluded fit those that like peace, and a shuttle bus can take you to town if you feel like exploring the local culture. The views from the higher rooms are best with a gorgeous vista of the bay and town in the distance. The downside to the view is the walk up stairs from the pool and several restaurants, the staff is happy to drive you up and down in golf carts, if needed. The drawback is the dated rooms with worn out couches and chairs should be updated. The beds are excellent though and bathrooms clean and well appointed. The staff s lovely and worth the stay, they are always there to help with the smallest details. Will stay again as it’s great on balance.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Luca D, Manager at The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Phillip G

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa with us.

We are delighted to hear that you took advantage of our shuttle service to discover local sights and enjoyed our great sea view surroundings. Phuket Town is only 20 minutes and the old quarter has a variety of historic houses and local eateries to experience.
I'm glad to hear you we well looked after by our associates.

Thank you for you comment on the rooms sofas, may I clarity that we are currently on process of re-upholstering our furniture together with our general room care program.

We have well noted your comments and shared your feedback with our operations team for our improvement.
We look forward to welcome you back with us on your upcoming travel to Phuket.

Luca F Davanzati

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

The facility is great in a much quiet part of Phuket island. Westin has its own private beach but is not that great. However, they offer free kayak, wind surfing, and other water activity gears which is great. Breakfast was average, order menu food was good.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Luca D, Manager at The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Dear Monji B,

Greetings from The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa Phuket! Thank you for your recent stay with us and for sharing your experience. We are delighted to hear that you enjoy our beach activities and apologies for the inconvenience incurred during your stay. Thank you for your comments and the opportunity to improve our services.

We look forward to welcoming you once again in the near future.

Be well,

Luca Forges Davanzati

Reviewed September 6, 2018

I stayed in this hotel 3 nights in July 2018. My findings are summarized as below:
1-Far from the city activities - you should take a Taxi or the Shuttle to go to a city with some activities and it will cost you about $1000 baht each way. 2-The beach front of the hotel is not clean. 3-You should talk Gulf car to get in and out of your room and sometimes you may have to wait 10 to 20 min for the ride. 3- The room is considered a simple and the buildings need renovation or at least some remodeling and clean up. 4- The Value for the price is poor. I am a frequent traveler and this is my sincere and genuine opinion about this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sterling M
Luca D, Manager at The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Dear Sterling M

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to share your recent experience at The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa with us.

Please allow me to clarify that our shuttle is available to Phuket town or Patong beach, the charge is per 150 THB and 250 THB respectively person per way (about 4 & 7 USD) however for a family a taxi is more convenient and can be reserved via the tour desk or directly.

We clean the beach every morning, however during this time of the year leaves, weeds and other debris are a normal occurrence during the monsoon period and removed daily.

We regret to hear about the inconvenience regarding your room, property and interior maintenance is part of our regular upkeep, however the interior design is minimalistic as per the concept.

Although we fell short of meeting your expectations during your past stay,
I hope you will The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa on your next visit to Phuket.

Luca F Davanzati

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

I and my girlfriend stayed here for three nights, we really enjoyed everything about the hotel. This hotel is the reason why I loved Phuket island the most in my trip all over Asia.
We had a lovely private pool in front of our room with great view, restaurant was so good, the staff were very helpful whenever we were in need. I want to thank Tle and Anton at the front desk, they never let me wait for anything during check in, check out or when I approached them with questions.
I’ll definitely come back soon!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Bulent313,

We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your pool room with our sweeping sea view, dining in our the restaurants, and our warm welcome. I have shared your lovely comments to Mr. Tie, Mr. Anton, and our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our teams as we strive to continuously improve our services.

Thank you for your visit and looking forward to welcoming you back again at The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa Phuket.

Be Well