All reviews no elevator old town phi phi flights of stairs short stay clean bathroom stayed for nights patong beach street food pleasant stay bus terminal market baht wifi phuket receptionist scooter
Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

Not really what we expected, the hotel looks a bit old, no elevator and the room was facing the parking lot of the market. The neighbourhood is not really reassuring neither we didn't feel comfortable there. The first night there we tried to do something like a night market but nothing was going on we couldn't find anything to do the streets were very quiet.
The room was okay and staff is nice but I wouldn't go back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed February 7, 2018

we spend 2 nights over here, we feel like home. well, decored furnishing Rooms with clean and nice. People were friendly and helpful. A good choice for a short stay. I will like to come back definitely again.
Thank you!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bharat S
Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights. Very good location, the bus stop is right in front of the hotel. 7/11 is only one minute of walking. The room is spacious with clean bathroom. Only paid for 900thb per night, very good value! There's no elevator in this hotel though but it's still ok, I didn't have much luggage. The reception is very helpful for tour booking to Phi Phi Islands or James Bond Islands with affordable price.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Benita N
Reviewed January 25, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights and loved it. When i entered without booking i was so happy to realize they had a room available. Man welcoming me was not so nice, but the rest of my stay all those working there was so warm and nice people. I had troubles with one of my feet so the stair was a bit problematic, but otherwise i would highly recommend it!. Clean room, good and comfortable bed. New water bottles everyday. Even though only one person in room i got 2 bottles. Also when i was leaving i had some questions of how getting to bus terminal 2. But lovely lady in reception wrote down destination for me in thai and that helped me so incredible much! Had to take a small tuk tuk from just a few feet walking from hotel, and then straight to correctly bus terminal. It made it so much more easier for me and it was so nice of her doing that.

Also found this incredible cheap food place just a few feet walking from hotel, and i must admit i ate there several times in only 2 days stay. Reason one: problems walking far since one of my feet was hurting. Reason two: great food! Reason three: really cheap food as well. Reason 4: the women working there at night time was so nice and really welcoming you. Also at night there is a lot of action going around there since lot of people is selling food. I really loved my stay at this hotel and i would highly recommend it to others going to phuket old town. Also it is busses going directly to Patong beach just around the corner from hotel. I didn't go there so cant tell anything about the buss or how long or anything, but it was really a great option if you just wanted to take a day trip. Also receptionist, another man, was showing map and telling about phuket old town. Unfortunately i didn't explore so much of old town as i would have wanted to due to my foot and the limitations. Yes i know i could have taken moped/motorcycle taxi but had to be careful so that was not the best option for me at the time. But a lot of motorcycle taxis around the corner. Also think it was possible to hire moped/scooter from hotel as well. Anyway, i would love to come back. Until then - best wishes from Norway. And thank you for a pleasant stay!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Ann E
Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

On our travels through Thailand we stayed here 2 nights before heading to Phi Phi Island. Check in was simple and smooth but unfortunately our room was on the forth floor and no lift ( my fault for not checking) the receptionist asked a small Thai girl to carry them but I wouldn’t allow this and carried both cases myself. For what we paid the room was pleasant enough and we had no complaints at all. Unfortunately (not the hotels fault) there was a very bad smell from outside which was unpleasant.
Our room was cleaned perfectly adequately and the hotel met our needs for the 2 days.
Would we stay here again? probably not but it will suit others but not us.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple