“Good food and super sweet people”
Review of Rider Cafe

Rider Cafe
Ranked #42 of 974 Restaurants in Phuket Town
Price range: US$3 - US$7
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: RIder Cafe offers a mix of genuine Thai food, Burgers and Sandwiches. Our burger was voted the best burger in Phuket by a poll in the biggest english speaking newspaper on the island. We are located in the heart of old Phuket Town surrounded by galleries traditional Phuket architecture, museums and classic Mom&Pop shops. Enjoy the non hectic side of Phuket!
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

We had dinner at this restaurant. We ate pizza and a fish burger and they were both very good. The people were very sweet and patient. The interior was very unique and we really liked the overall atmosphere. Would recomend this to everyone!

Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

The other day this restaurant caught my attention so I decided to go by bike, it took me a lot of time and once I got there they told me that it is closed . Two days ago I asked for information and I also took a picture of the menu . Why do they even show it in the menu if they are not going to open ?

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

Lovely service and pleasant restaurant, staff caring and lovely atmosphere, you must sit outside to enjoy the cafe

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

Went there for lunch and had a chicken burger and the worser half had chicken strips, both were amazing! The staff recommended local night market which was very helpful, though they are Liverpool supporters...

Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

Just stopped in because we were a little peckish after a long walk. Boy did we strike luck.

The staff are actually brilliant. Although the lady who served us didn't speak fantastic English and our Thai is not that good, you could tell she was really trying. And gave us some really good recommendations for things to do in Phuket.

Beer selection is great. Food selection is great. The food didn't take too long either, but it wasn't so quick that you knew it was microwaved (it definitely wasnt).

I had the fish burger. It was MASSIVE and came with chips and coleslaw. Everything was stunning down to the coleslaw. The fish fillet was really tasty and the tartar sauce was perfect. It was genuinely one of the best meals I had in Thailand. Only wish I could have gone back a second time but we ran out of days.