All reviews old town oldest hotel junior suite historical hotel one night hotel is beautifully decorated phi phi the ground floor portuguese architecture staff at reception nice place to stay night market common areas central location no elevator air con small balcony
Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights & have booked a larger room for our last night before returning home. Entry to this hotel has the Wow Factor. Complemented by a cute little boutique & elegant restaurant, it is lovely to see this once delapidated historical building restored to allow another century of visitors & guests to enjoy their stay to Old Phuket Town with a relaxation into the character of yesteryear. Rooms are quaint & nicely presented ( if a little on the small side). Right in the center of the action, this hotel sets the scene for a unique & memorable slice of local history.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 12, 2017

This place has been lovingly restored to recreate accommodation from bygone times. Mod-cons such as wi-fi work well too as do the bathrooms & showers etc etc. There are signs of wear & tear so I hope that they can keep on top of these matters but other than that - great value (fairly rustic/basic rooms) & lovely service. What more do you need? Recommended.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

Firstly I'll speak about all the good points to this hotel, the decor is fantastic with its early 20th century vibe and the staff were very good. Breakfast is ok and the location is very good, cleanliness was excellent.

The big negative was we had a middle room and the walls are the thinnest I've ever experienced, for example when guests next door are walking around their room our furniture was shaking, both side were extremely noisy and we could hear every word that was said by our neighbours. I absolutely love the look and feel of this hotel however due to the crazy noise levels caused by the construction of the old building I would not recommend which is a shame.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank garymF6929LA
Reviewed July 4, 2017

Staying at the balcony in rain. Watching strong thunderstorm wind blows outside. Getting up in morning, a cup of tea and a good book, breathe in tropical island breeze. Paradise. Just back of this hotel, there are a bunch of good living musuem and café to visit. Kind of place to relax and chill :)

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 4, 2017

The memory at On On is located at the center of Phuket. You can easily go to other place by the bus station near by. Or you can just walk around the city. The staff are really nice and helpful. I got a problem about booking and they were trying their best to help me. I also love the interior decoration and the sweet scent in a room. If you love something vintage, you should come here. The only thing I don't like about the room is there's not enough light. It's kind of dark for me.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel