“Excellent in heart of Phuket Town”
Review of OSOT

OSOT
Ranked #8 of 963 Restaurants in Phuket Town
Price range: US$2 - US$11
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Industrial-chic apothecary themed cafe & restaurant located in Old Phuket Town, Thailand. Handcrafted pizzas, pastas, paninis, salads and more. Friendly service and amazing food from the best ingredients.
Reviewed February 5, 2018

A must if you're staying in Phuket Town. We went a few days in a row. First time had the pepperoni pizza: pepperoni had excellent flavor and used fresh mozzarella cheese. Second time had spaghetti bolognese: totally authentic and tasted incredible. The spaghetti carbonara was easily the best we've ever had, anywhere. Beer only 60 baht. Wine 90 baht. Prices are amazing but the food is fantastic. Owner very attentive and speaks English fluently. You won't find a better restaurant in Phuket Town.

Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

Very fresh ingredients at this restaurant. Had a Ceasar salad with tasty crisp Romaine and choice of bacon, chicken or plain. 12" pizza lots of selections for less than $11 for both.

Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I dined at Osot yesterday evening.

We ordered a beer, a glass of house red; the wine was good for just 90 baht, a 4 cheese pizza and a chicken caesar salad.

The pizza tasted fresh. The base was very thin and personally I prefer my pizza base to have a little more to it. However, it was a nice crispy base. The tomato sauce on the base was just very slightly over sweet for me but as a notice says they don't add sugar or msg, it could have been that naturally sweet tomatoes were used. A pinch of salt helped. The cheese was very creamy and seemed a bit like a cheese sauce in parts and there was a lot of this.

On the whole, my favourite pizzeria remains Marco Polo near Limelight mall.

We really enjoyed the chicken caesar salad. It was fresh, the croutons were light and crisp, and the chicken was cooked really nicely and was succulent, tender, and just warm.

Overall, we had a pleasant time. Staff were very nice and spoke very good English. The temperature was pleasant and the ambience of the restaurant is nice - not so busy you can't have a conversation with your dining partner, and not so quiet that you feel you have to whisper.

A family seated on the table next to us had steak, which looked wonderful; we would have had that, but we did not see it on the menu we were given and so we felt disappointed.

We both felt it was quite good value for what we had.

Reviewed January 29, 2018

Spaghetti with smoked ham was very good. The best I have ever tasted.
Spaghetti was just perfectly done. Not overboiled.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Had the most amazing bruschetta and pizzas. The host was really welcoming and even brought me out extra sriracha with my pizza as I like things spicy. Will visit again later in the year when we travel back through Thailand.