Review Highlights

Take all the hard work and prep out of your holiday. We use Nicky each year and he only books... read more

Reviewed April 12, 2018
Susan P
via mobile
Good service

We were a group of 13 and used Nicky for airport and tour transfers. I would recommend Nicky as he... read more

Reviewed April 10, 2018
Cheryl T
Ormeau, Australia

All reviews airport transfer always on time awesome service phi phi island tour company great tour nicky driver enquiries phuket trips elephants
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Found Nicky while looking for airport transfer. Booked that and discussed phi phi island trip over WhatsApp .
His guy showed up and waited 1.5 hours for us as flight was delayed.
Next day Nicky met us at the hotel lobby and help us book activities for the rest of the trip.. with fear but paid to book all our activities and his driver was always there on the time they said waiting for us and taking us to the next thing.
He even added a free transfer back to airport for free for us..
When getting picked up to go to phi phi island the tour company driver was very rude and we got in an argument and sent him on his way. I called Nicky and told him we would have to cancel as the driver was very rude. In less than 5 mins he had a new driver to us and the tour company manager calling me to apologize..
all in all I have no complains.. Nicky was great and so was his driver.
I think the prices were also just a bit under the hotel prices and the tours were the exact same..
thanks Nick, will certainly recommend my friends to come to you guys.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Meet Nickey on a my first trip to Asia last year. What a fantastic, friendly warm guy. Nickey’s Service is 5 Star, Great tours and great Airport Transfers. Looking forward in July to using this company once again

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed November 2, 2017 via mobile

First family holiday with 11 us on in total and what better way to enjoy it was the wonderful service of Nicky and his fleet of drivers. Service provided was airport transfers sightseeing tours shows and great places to eat. Pick ups was always early never late. Always accommodated and ensured we were all doing ok and if we needed anything more. Mini vans used where very clean and air con was always on to ensure our trips was in comfort. I highly recommend to use Follow me Phuket you will not be disappointed. Bonus is Nicky speaks very clear English and is a great negotiator and will ensure to get you the best possible deal. As in Nicky’s words it’s about the quality not the quantity. 10/10

Date of experience: October 2017
3  Thank Karena T
Reviewed October 14, 2017

Nicky was really fantastic with helping us on our recent visit to Phuket. Competitively priced and really friendly, he was always happy to help with all our inquiries. The tours were organized well and contacting Nicky was always so easy which was great as we never had to worry about anything. Thanks Nicky for your awesome service!

Highly recommend!

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank Latha D
Reviewed May 31, 2017

First time travellers to Patong Nicky was so helpful and knowledgable ,very honest I felt very safe traveling around . Loved his suggestions for us ... will be using him when we return Very happy

Date of experience: May 2017