“Excellent - highly reccommended”
Review of Follow Me Phuket

Ranked #52 of 237 Tours in Phuket Town
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I have been to Thailand a number of times and have experienced all kinds of transport. Follow me Phuket was by far a stand out above the rest. Always on time, excellent tours, safe driving, catered to our needs, fun friendly. I highly reccommend this company to all ages

All reviews
"journey"
"tailor"
"elephants"

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Found Nicky while looking for airport transfer. Booked that and discussed phi phi island trip over WhatsApp .
His guy showed up and waited 1.5 hours for us as flight was delayed.
Next day Nicky met us at the hotel lobby and help us book activities for the rest of the trip.. with fear but paid to book all our activities and his driver was always there on the time they said waiting for us and taking us to the next thing.
He even added a free transfer back to airport for free for us..
When getting picked up to go to phi phi island the tour company driver was very rude and we got in an argument and sent him on his way. I called Nicky and told him we would have to cancel as the driver was very rude. In less than 5 mins he had a new driver to us and the tour company manager calling me to apologize..
all in all I have no complains.. Nicky was great and so was his driver.
I think the prices were also just a bit under the hotel prices and the tours were the exact same..
thanks Nick, will certainly recommend my friends to come to you guys.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Meet Nickey on a my first trip to Asia last year. What a fantastic, friendly warm guy. Nickey’s Service is 5 Star, Great tours and great Airport Transfers. Looking forward in July to using this company once again

Reviewed November 2, 2017 via mobile

First family holiday with 11 us on in total and what better way to enjoy it was the wonderful service of Nicky and his fleet of drivers. Service provided was airport transfers sightseeing tours shows and great places to eat. Pick ups was always early never late. Always accommodated and ensured we were all doing ok and if we needed anything more. Mini vans used where very clean and air con was always on to ensure our trips was in comfort. I highly recommend to use Follow me Phuket you will not be disappointed. Bonus is Nicky speaks very clear English and is a great negotiator and will ensure to get you the best possible deal. As in Nicky’s words it’s about the quality not the quantity. 10/10

3  Thank Karena T