Went there just to had site inspection and lunch, not really sure in beginning as the entrance no in main Sawangan Road, however its become one of plus point as the traffic sound nearly unheard from lobby, main area and villas.
Lobby with simple and cozy ornaments, good enough as most of the villas and surrounding covered with trees and flower, great air circulation, love it, and healthy
the promising Villas Decorations and furniture inside each villas were amaze with sustainable cleaning and construction project going for each villa make it well maintain as its consist of 50 Villas, its means some villa still on waiting list on rectification however they maintain the cleanliness,
Great Staffs welcome and friendly, firmed security with strong character always keep you safety around the compound,
Stop at the Restaurant with Main pool View and ocean back ground, what else you are looking for, the price of food its crazy super cheap compare to hotel and resort around it, names it, Mulia, hilton, stRegis, their price are fortune, how about taste, you got five star hotel and resort taste with 2 star hotel price, great right!! the management even allowed me to use swimming pool for free and free towel if i order food from restaurant,
guys its worth-ed experience with such a small dollar, villa rate definitely i will stay there with that price surrounding by mega star hotel and resort around, what else you are looking for...its all there.Love it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sekar Nusa Villas is “Flower of the Island” a low key luxury resort. Inspired by traditional Balinese architecture, Sekar Nusa Villas set to be one of the most exquisite villas in the traditional village of Nusa Dua. It is perched high on a hill with Indian Ocean view. There are 24 Padma Jacuzzi Villas, 22 Sekar Pool Villas, 6 Nusa Suite (2 Bedroom ocean view villa with pool, living, dining & lounge area) and 1 unit Sandat villa ( 1 Bedroom 2 storey villa with pool, living room & kitchenette). Sekar Nusa Villas is perfectly suited to families, honeymooners, wedding venue and pre-wedding venue, providing the exclusive, privacy of your own villa in serene setting the whole resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Travelocity.ca and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sekar Nusa Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sekar Nusa Villas Hotel Ungasan
- Sekar Nusa Resort
- Sekar Nusa Villas Bali/Ungasan