“Relaxing stay in Jamaica”
other travellers have booked this property
SIDE ENTRANCE TO MESHED PATIO OF VILLA MESHED PATIO SEATING AREA
ONSITE GYM EQUIPMENT
ONSITE GYM WEIGHTS
ONSITE GYM EQUIPMENT
ESTATE SUPERMARKET
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
sarahjane...
London
“Relaxing stay in Jamaica”
Reviewed February 19, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

I stayed here for one relaxing and rejuvenating week in February. The weather was clear blue skies and breezy- just perfect- even with the occasional shower.
Richmond estate is a home from home and the house has everything you need in the way of home comforts. The house keepers kept the place really clean and tidy during my stay and even cooked for us a couple of nights for a small charge.
The pool was just amazing and the pool table, table tennis and big screen tv in the clubhouse a really good touch. The pool was never busy and quite often I had it all to myself!
Ocho Rios is not far by local bus or taxi, which you can flag down on the main road if you don't want to drive. You can also order in food from a variety of restaurants.
There is a private beach club just for Richmond estate residents a 5 bus ride away and it's pure bliss!
If you want a true Jamaican experience rather than hiding away in an all-inclusive, then I'd wholeheartedly recommend this place.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
2 May 2014
Thank you for choosing Comfort Haven Villa for your vacation. You were definately one of our memorable guests, very adventurous and happy person. Was great having you. See you again soon.

Dionne S
London, United Kingdom
“Set on the back drop of mountains - Very serene & beautiful!”
Reviewed February 13, 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

The property was clean & had all the amenities necessary. The bedrooms were good sizes as were the bathrooms.
An extra touch was having the house maids to cook our meals (good authentic Jamaican dishes may I add).
The pool area is right next door to the house which was also very convenient. It was well maintained and clean. Pool chairs were always available & clean.
The grounds within Richmond Estate are well kept & preened.
The indoor/outdoor gym was an absolute delight, and working out as dusk approached made my work out even better!
The estate is guarded by 24 hour security so safety was never an issue. The area itself is very quiet so if you are looking for a peaceful place - then this is definitely it!
Ochi is a short 10-15min drive away or you can jump on the bus outside the estate for $140 JD.
Its local enough for all the usual tourist attractions but far enough from the hustle & bustle.
Margaritaville & Amnesia are good nights out in Ochi throughout the week.
The only request I would have is that wifi should be made available throughout the property, however this is not a huge problem as the signal is strongest in the kitchen and living area.
I shall be returning! : )

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The fact there was wifi : )
Liked least: I couldnt wifi in my bedroom
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
2 May 2014
Thank you so much for your kind comments. We look forward to being of service again soon in the near future.

LaurenDei
London, United Kingdom
“An excellent place to stay. Beautiful grounds with great facilities a good distance from the closest town.”
Reviewed February 12, 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

I loved staying here; the villa was the perfect size for our party of 7 and the on-site pool was literally seconds away from our front door. Cooking and housekeeping were included in our rental which really made things easy for us - I also made regular use of the on-site gym about 2 minutes walk away within the gated estate. The grounds are kept in impeccably good condition and Ocho Rios is 15 mins away by car, very quick and easy to get to. We also loved the estate's private beach, about 5 mins away by car, 10 on foot and definitely worth the journey when so many beaches nearby charge an entry fee.
I would 100% stay here again and am already planning my next trip!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
2 May 2014
Happy to be of service. Look forward to hearing from you again soon.

Staff Comfort Haven Villa
Alyssa R
Montego Bay, Jamaica
“Wow!!!”
Reviewed May 23, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

I think the name of this place is missing a letter... It should be "Comfort Heaven" instead of "Comfort Haven"!!! It is so beautiful there and comfortable indeed. I am still dreaming of those beds :-) And after yearning some well deserved rest, I lived at that big, gorgeous pool! The ambiance was great and I thought once or twice of taking home the helper there; she was so nice and very attentive. My friends and I had a lovely time there and we're looking forward to going back for the summer :-)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool and the beds
Travelling group: With Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
2 May 2014
It was a pleasure being of service to you. Look forward to seeing you again soon. Just get in touch when you are planning the next trip we will endeavour to help you.

Debbie M
“Fantastic Service”
Reviewed April 26, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

My we'd overall experience here was great. The property was very clean as was the bathrooms and kitchen. I was surprised that the housekeeper came every day and cooked as well if required although this was at additional cost but that was so cheap we used her service a lot we just told her the night before what we would like and it was done. THe pool was gorgeous and the setting very picturesque and the staff were very friendly and helpful with hanging round you every minute. I would highly recommend this villa to anyone.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: That there was a housekeeper everyday whom was a mine of information and very helpful.
Liked least: Apart from the occasional lizard and mosquito nothing.
Travelling group: With Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
2 May 2014
We appreciate your service and were happy we made your vacation a good one. See you again soon.

Staff Comfort Haven Villa
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing