US$124
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$121
US$105
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

Cooneys Hotel(Ballymahon)
US$150
The Landmark Hotel(Carrick-on-Shannon)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$140
Carrick Plaza Suites by theKeyCollection(Carrick-on-Shannon)(Great Value!)
US$88
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Bush Hotel(Carrick-on-Shannon)
US$106
US$103
Travelocity
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

Free cancellation until 22/07
US$106
US$101
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewspub foodmashshannon rivergenerous portionshalf waybite to eatlongford townlovely decordeep fried brielunch menuhakesteakgreat mealseafood chowderblack puddingmain coursetop class
Reviewed January 15, 2018

I'd heard so much about this place, I was really looking forward to a nice meal. As my title reads, it was all a bit "meh". We had pre-booked a table, so we were seated promptly - menus & drinks arrived in a timely fashion. It was all a bit downhill from that. I ordered steak, to my taste - unfortunately whoever cooked it had a different idea to what 'medium rare' should look like - it was on the well done side of things.
My mothers potato portion was cold - that was corrected quickly, with a new side portion arriving quickly & piping hot. Food portions were a good size.
Unfortunately, either staff aren't trained adequately for busy times, or there isn't enough staff. As the place filled up, they became distracted and weren't attentive. A couple sitting next to us were waiting with their coats on, payment in hand ready to leave - we got out ahead of them, having waited on the bill & paid cash.
Fine for a bite to eat...but no great shakes!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank CrankieMacker
Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

I stayed two nights here on separate occasions. The first night I arrived very late, so we made key arrangements and everything went smoothly. The room was cosy, clean, and the bed was incredibly comfortable. The second night I was in time to make dinner, the steak was cooked perfectly, and the service was brilliant. Really nice little atmosphere in there I'd definetly recommend and would quite happily stay again. Thank you

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Sageyboy1
Reviewed January 11, 2018 via mobile

This place has a great reputation for a reason. Great homemade Irish heartwarming food, great bar and always a lively friendly atmosphere in this place while still maintaining its cosy country charm. Have eaten here many times and have never had a bad meal, I try to stop in whenever I’m in the area.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 26, 2017

Having left Gorey early, the sight of Keenans of Tarmonbarry was so refreshing.I had the seafood chowder which was delicious and my husband had a top class steak. The Christmas décor was beautiful along with the pop up Christmas shop with owls and animals. Staff very friendly and welcoming.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jane M
Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

Not my first visit here and certainly won't be my last! Great staff, very friendly, lovely atmosphere, GREAT food.....I had the vegetarian lasagne and it was the tastiest I have ever eaten! It's easy to taste that their food is homemade. Everyone was happy with their food and we look forward to visiting again!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends