+ super green
+ good lounge with cold drinks for a reasonable price
+ good food
+ free sports like tennis Billards
+ new and high standard bath room
- rooms are ok but a little bit old
Addu is a paradise that wants to be discovered. Not like most of the other islands in the Maldives Addu is a little bit bigger and offers a lot of beaches and riffs bars and restaurants outside of the resorts. The equator village is a nice place to stay the bathroom was clean and new the rooms already a bit old.
Summery just go ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Equator Village spa resort- the alluring tropical beauty of Addu Atoll. Nestled in one of the largest, most interestingly formed and historically rich atolls of Maldives, an exotic adventure begins the moment you start your journey from INIA to Gan International Airport. This is not your typical Maldivian resort; this is an equatorial escape into a land of culture and nature entwined together ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Equator Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Equator Village Hotel Gan
- Equator Village Seenu Atoll