1,424 results
All reviews double tree water slides kids world kids club champions bar courtyard marriott suite room family hotel pool bar breakfast buffet family mart sofa bed welcome drink an upgrade pool view great for families great pool
Reviewed September 10, 2018

we stayed at family room for 3 nights... kids loved this resort very much.... Playstation in-room, Theater, kids pools, Kids Station,etc...
Location is quite far from the main beach - Patong... However, Surin beach is nicer and less-crowd compare to Patong.... definiterly, we will be back on next Phuket trip

Room Tip: 1st level should be the best choice as have direct access to the pool
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank chandra_6813
Alexandre H, General Manager at Novotel Phuket Surin Beach Resort., responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Chandra_6813,
We are pleased to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay at the resort, should it be for family room with kids amenities set up or kids activities at the kids club. As you rightfully mention, Surin beach is indeed one of the most beautiful beaches in Phuket, located 5-minute from the resort and it is our pleasure to read your appreciation.
We really appreciate your feedback and do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our resort again in near future for true Novotel experience.
Tropical regards,
Alexandre

Reviewed September 4, 2018

Received by very friendly and welcoming staff, our rooms were very clean and the whole environment was very calming and beautiful. Very wonderful environ.
The breakfast was full of varieties, the chef was very friendly and everything we ate was extremely delicious , I am not really breakfast person, but I was enticed by how there’s everything for everyone. And it was all affordable. We booked with just breakfast, I would suggest anyone else book with lunch, you won’t regret it. The restaurant around the area was uncomperable. There’s also different activities everyday and so ethin* for the children as well, yet you won’t feel there are children around at all. They just need to improve their response to problems, we had water pouring from the ceiling ( we later found out it was the air conditioning) it had damaged stuff we put on the cabinet close to it, we rang twice and still no one came, u TIL I went to the reception to get someone. I don’t think that’s great. My straw hat was completely ruined by it.

Room Tip: Hotel view is further in from the road, so no city view
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sweetchillie

Dear Sweetchillie,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the experience you have been having at our resort on your recent stays.
I am delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your experience at the resort, the breakfast, the foods, and appreciate your compliment about our beautiful resort. Thank you for the prize the you give to our Heartists.
Regarding your feedback of the water pouring, be sure that I am taking your remarks into account for further improvement, and I will emphasize on staff training to address this matter.
Thank you once again, we would be more than happy to welcome you back to your holiday home again soon.
Tropical regards

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 6 days. I have a very pleasant encounter with Mim, who was very professional in assisting to my late request for my stay with my family. It really made my stay comfortable and took a load of my problem. A big room with a pool ascess is what I need and she made it possible. Hope I will write more positive reviews again. An excellent service ambassador. Thanks again Mim.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear Budiman R,
Thank you for sharing your great rating and wonderful review.
We always love to read how much you and your family have enjoyed your holiday with us. At Novotel Phuket Surin, the team is entirely dedicated to creating experiences our guests love. It is a pleasure reading how much you have enjoyed our room, swimming pool, as well as our lovely team members, especially Khun Min. She will be thrilled to know that their commitment was the highlight of your stay.
We definitely look forward to welcoming you back in the future for many more great moments here at Novotel Phuket Surin.
We are long forward to seeing you enjoy your holiday home again soon.
Tropical regards

Reviewed September 3, 2018

We had booked the Novotel hotel for 10 nights and we loved it! This hotel is excellent for a family and my 6-year-old had a great time, they got many activities for kids and the pool itself is amazing with 2 water slides, a small cinema for kids and kids world! Staff was very friendly and nice! Breakfast is good! You can spend an entire day at the hotel & will be entertained! I love the spa, the lady was amazing and so friendly! We would love to visit again :)

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear vandana52018,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We love reading how much you and your family have enjoyed your stay at the Resort, should it be for the kids activities, swimming pool with water slide, the spa, but most importantly for the dedicated attention from our Heartists. As our team has a passion to delight our guests and I’m glad to read that we have successfully contributed to create memorable holidays.
We definitely look forward to welcoming you back.
Kind regards,
Alexandre H.

Reviewed August 18, 2018

This hotel is built for families. There are so many activities that will keep your children entertained and have them feeling like they are special, but rest assured, the adults get looked after too. The hotel is set up with adult zones and kid’s zones side by side; so mum and dad can be having a quiet drink at the ‘Champions Bar’ whilst the kids are watching a movie and munching on popcorn in the movie room around the corner. The picturesque Surin Beach is just a short stroll across the road, and if you are up for an early morning walk, sometimes you can be the only person on the beach. The hotel was undergoing refurbishment this July on two of its wings. The décor in the new rooms is very attractive and the ‘Family Suite’ is very comfortable for the family with its two separate rooms. My family stayed here for 5 nights in 2017, and had such a wonderful time we had to come back this year (2018) for 10 nights. Above all, the thing that brought us back was the exceptional level of care and service offered by the staff. My family has stayed more than 150 nights in Novotel hotels, and I can say with certainty that the staff here are the very best. This is now my go-to hotel in Phuket.

Room Tip: If you want more space as a family, book the Family Suite
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank sevenau2000
Alexandre H, General Manager at Novotel Phuket Surin Beach Resort., responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Dear Sevenau2000,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are glad to read that you could have experienced the unique atmosphere of our tropical resort and enjoyed the living space and comfort of rooms, kid activities, as well as the warm services from our Heartist. We would be more than happy to welcome you back to your holiday home again in the near future for true Novotel experience.
Warmest regards,