“Excellent view of the Sunset and great Tapas”
Review of 360 ̊ Bar

360 ̊ Bar
Ranked #17 of 211 Restaurants in Choeng Thale
Price range: US$5 - US$50
Cuisines: Barbecue, Mediterranean, Spanish, Thai, Contemporary, International, Fusion
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: To celebrate the most romantic of daily rituals - watching the sun set over the Andaman Sea - there is no better place than 360° Bar & Grill. Ascend through the winding road to the highest point of The Pavilions and you will be rewarded with panoramic vistas over Bag Tao bay and Layan beach. To complement the breathtaking views and celebrate "the blue hour" in style, enjoy our signature Love Potions and sample our range of Asian and Western inspired tapas, delicacies meant to be shared. See you on top!
Reviewed April 5, 2018

We enjoyed watching the sunset here 2 out of the 3 nights of our stay. Drinks were reasonable priced and the Tapas was outstanding. We wished we had more nights to try more of the Tapas options

JeanPhilippeJacopin, General Manager at 360 ̊ Bar, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Dear AmesB1993,

I would like first to thank you for visiting our scenic bar 360° during your stay with us. I am delighted that you had such an enjoyable time and liked our tapas and drinks selections.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our bar 360°; our guest's satisfaction is especially important to us as they should always feel welcome and that we want to surprise them and delight them by providing attentive service of the highest quality and with a great attention to details. Your comments have been shared with the entire Team.

At The Pavilions Phuket, we are hoping to have the great pleasure of welcoming you again in future.

Reviewed March 24, 2018

Lovely Bar on top of a little hill, fantastic drinks and nice tapas ! great atmosphere, nice service - will go there again and again and again !

JeanPhilippeJacopin, General Manager at 360 ̊ Bar, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2018

Dear CarolineBoysen,

I would like first to thank you for visiting our scenic bar 360°. I am delighted that you had such an enjoyable time and liked the tapas and fantastic drinks selection. This is a great mark of recognition for the dedication that our team displays day after day for the wellbeing of our guests while in our care and your comments have been shared with them all.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our celebrated bar 360°; our guest's satisfaction is especially important to us as they should always feel welcome and that we want to surprise them and delight them by providing attentive service of the highest quality and with a great attention to details.

Already, we are looking forward to the great pleasure of welcoming you again very soon.

Reviewed February 16, 2018

Nice bar with awesome views of the sunset over Phuket. Cocktail menu is extensive, daily specials are on offer and the staff is very well trained. What we liked the most, apart from the cocktails: they offer mosquito sprays on each table! :-) Great Idea!

JeanPhilippeJacopin, General Manager at 360 ̊ Bar, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2018

Dear Ro L,

I would like first to thank you for visiting our scenic bar 360°. I am so pleased that you had an enjoyable evening and that you liked our specially designed cocktails menu. Also, it makes very proud when our guests are delighted by the kindness and efficiency of our associates. This is a great mark of recognition for the dedication that our team displays day after day for the wellbeing of our guests while in our care and your comments have been shared with them all.

At the Pavilions Phuket we are hoping to have the great pleasure of welcoming you again soon for some more memorable times.

Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

View was great, food was average and over priced. The pork ribs were over cooked and no vegetables are served with the meal. Lamb cutlets were a little tough and again came without vegetables. Pretentious and overrated

JeanPhilippeJacopin, General Manager at 360 ̊ Bar, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2018

Dear Craig B,

First of all, I would like to thank you for visiting our scenic Bar 360º and I am happy that you have appreciated the great view. But, I am truly sorry that we fell so short of your expectations with the food. Your comments have been passed to the culinary team for review.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our bar. Our guests impressions are of great importance to us as is it through constructive comments that we can continuously improve our service.

Reviewed February 10, 2018

Good views, but I simply couldn't stand the music the were playing. I was forced to leave without chance to dine.

JeanPhilippeJacopin, General Manager at 360 ̊ Bar, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2018

Dear JouniMikael,

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing The Pavilions resort for your stay in Phuket. I am truly sorry that we fell so short of your expectations.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our property and I am glad that you have appreciated the beautiful view from our scenic bar 360º. Your comment has been shared with the Team.