1,297 results
All reviews nan a la carte restaurant lobby bar all inclusive package no lift bang tao plenty of sunbeds evening entertainment sea view bars and restaurants food and beverage manager thai massage fantastic holiday the ground floor massage places f b manager low season
Reviewed July 11, 2017

The Best Western is a superb hotel that me and my wife have stayed in many times, and i would highly recommend this hotel.

The location is right on the beach , excellent !

The staff are very helpful and friendly, and the food is very good. The rooms are perfect for me and my wife and we have never had any problems while we have had our holidays there over the years.

Room tip: Excellent location
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Christopher O
Edissa R, Customer Relations at Best Western Premier Bangtao Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2017

Dear Christopher O,

It was a real pleasure having you here with us again! Thank you for keep coming back! We truly pride ourselves on our amazing beach front location, it is good that you appreciated it!

The team, not to mention our chef for his good cooking will surely be pleased with your warm appraisals toward them!

We will see you then again here, very soon!

Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

Our second time to this hotel, as the staff are VERY friendly and very helpful, cleaning staff excellent, Eric the food and beverage manager such a fantastic manager.
Edmond the bar tender now a supervisor amazing bar man as was last year!
One night we went out with a couple of the staff - Chang (unfortunately no longer with best western but their loss such a great person and big boss won't give her job back!!) ging, arvie and Philip, looked after us such an amazing night.
For the Brits only they do all inclusive you'll need to pay when you arrive at reception.
Other outstanding members include June pool bar, and Nan lobby bar.
Always a must visit the weekend BIG market phuket town!
Fantastic holiday yet again!
Must visit this hotel!!!
Lee and emma England

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank B7611MTemmaw
Edissa R, Customer Relations at Best Western Premier Bangtao Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2017

Dear Emma W,

It was a pleasure hosting you again here in our resort! Thank you for returning!
And thank you again for giving highlights to our team especially to Edmond, Ging, Arvie, Philip, June, Nan and our FB Manager Mr. Eric! They will surely be pleased with your good commendations toward them!

We will then look forward to your next return and share another fantastic holiday experience with us!

Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

Everything was perfect about best western. We had the most amazing room right by the pool. Breakfast each day was great, staff were friendly and helpful. Wifi was also great, enjoyed our stay and will defiantly be back! Close to the beach only 30ish steps away, quiet and quaint, loved it!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank chelsholland
Edissa R, Customer Relations at Best Western Premier Bangtao Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2017

Dear Chelsholland,

It is always amazing to receive such feedback like this from our recent guests here! Thank you for sharing! We are pleased to know that we did manage to live up to your expectations!

And, glad to hear you will come back!
We shall then anticipate your next return, soon!

Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

We arrived at this hotel as part of our travels around the Thailand area. The hotel was beautiful and as soon as we arrived we were welcomed by reception and given drinks which was lovely. We were told we had received a free upgrade as we were staying 5 nights at the hotel which we were so thankful for as this is the last hotel to end our travels.
When arriving to our room we were happy with how clean and nice it was. It did have a slight smell what I feel was perhaps damp but other than that it was lovely.
Our first day we just wanted to relax but constantly the phone was ringing and people at the door bell which was a little annoying when we had just traveled and needed a bit of sleep.
The next day we arranged a trip to phi phi islands which was average, it wasn't what we expected but when we arrived back at the hotel maids had put a sign on our room saying 'do not disturb' and our room had not been cleaned and our safe was open? Nothing had been taken out but myself and my friend are very much on the ball with ensuring we check the room before we leave. I attempted to get in touch with reception about this but no answer so I rang house keeping to ask why they hadn't cleaned and put the do not disturb on? They couldn't seem to understand what I was saying so I asked for clean towels. They did come straight up and offer to clean the room then but at 19:00 I felt this was a little pointless as we were wanting an early night.
Reception then phoned the room asking if I still required the room cleaning. I said no but in future I'd like the room cleaning and not for maids to put the sign on the door themselves I also raised concerns about the safe being open when we arrived back to the room. My reply was, 'hmmmmm' so I explained again... It which I realised I wasn't getting anywhere I just gave up and put the phone down.
Breakfast was lovely but again, a few staff ruined this by being extremely rude to my friend, laughing at her because she had came from the poolside and still had her bikini top on, the member of female staff then walked over and said 'you need to put a top on' which was fine and understandable but then I do not understand why a circle of female staff then stood around laughing at her making her feel so uncomfortable she felt she couldn't eat at breakfast that day. I was actually disgusted by the attitude of the staff on this day!!!!
We had fabulous room service and spent most of our meal times eating in the hotel which the food does not disappoint. It was lovely!!
Unfortunately there must have been some
Improvements being made to the hotel in which there was a lot of drilling and noises which wasn't pleasant when I was wanting to relax on days I wasn't feeling too well.
On our last day we attended the bad near the pool which a member of staff named Jun attended to us, he was absolutely fantastic and his customer service was second to none.
Later on when we were hungry we asked to eat in the restaurant area, my friend originally asked a female member of staff who looked at her up and down and said she did not understand and took her over to Jun, my friend asked Jun who said of course we could eat our food there and even went and got us a fan to keep us comfortable while eating!!
The female member of staff who unfortunately we couldn't see her name tag came across very unwelcoming. Jun serviced us our food and we paid our bill with him also. This man is a credit to your hotel and other staff should take note.
Over all, we did have some negative experiences but the hotel was nice and there were some brilliant staff it was just a shame about others that had 0 customer service skills in my opinion.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank George B
Edissa R, Customer Relations at Best Western Premier Bangtao Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2017

Dear George B,

Thank you for having you here with us! It was a pleasure to be of service to you!

Our team always try their level best to ensure the exceptional service is being provided to all our guests and this truly saddened us to hear that they fell short of their goal in this occasion!

Your satisfaction is very important to us and we are sorry that your room was not cleaned when you arrived back from your trip! And sorry that there was a sign do not disturb hanged on your door and that your safety box was opened. It is good to hear though that there was nothing taken out from it!

Additionally, your experience with few team members in our restaurant has been communicated with the restaurant manager and ensured that necessary actions will be taken so this kind of staff attitude will not reoccur in the future!

On the other hand, we highly appreciate your good remarks given to our team member Jun who saved the day and went out of his way to provide you an excellent service! As well, we are thrilled to hear that you did like our hotel not to mention the upgraded room that was provided to you as well as the food. It will surely make our chef and his team happy to know that their cooking was into your satisfaction!

Improvement is necessary in every property and this off-peak season is rather the best time to do the works! Indeed, there is an ongoing room refurbishment in our Villa Wing- (area that is separated from the main wing)! This information was sent out to the agents and posted in our BW website! Please note that works will nearly be completed on the 30th July 2017.

Thank you once again for your feedback! We hope that the positive views of your stay will encourage you to come back to our resort, very soon!

Reviewed June 21, 2017

We stayed in this hotel the first two weeks of June 2017. The transfer from Phuket airport was perfect arranged by the hotel and we had a warm welcome from the staff at the front desk.Since the Villa Wing is under renovation at present we got an upgrade to a room with seaview.The room was spacious with a kingsize double bed and we felt very comfortable during our whole stay.It was cleaned and made up every day and there is nothing to complain about. Service from all departements was very attentative and friendly. When we returned to the room in the evening of my birthday the bed was nicely predpared with "Happy Birthday" made from Orchid leaves and blossoms. The breakfast was tasty offering a broad selection of warm and cold dishes, croissants, different rolls and bread or fruits. The location of the hotel directly at beachside makes it ideal for those seeking relaxing beach holidays.The beach streches a couple of kilometers throughout the Bang Tao Bay. It's fine white sand invites for extensive walking tours. Outside the hotel you find several restaurants in the immediate neighbourhood, seven up store and a pharmacy. We left Best Western Bang Tao after two weeks very pleased and definitely plan to come back agin. A clear recommendation to all planning to spend their holidys on Phuket island.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Edissa R, Customer Relations at Best Western Premier Bangtao Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2017

Dear fcb69,

It is always amazing to receive such feedback like this! Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We are happy that we had the opportunity to host you in our resort during your holiday here in Phuket and it made us even happier to hear that you had a wonderful and relaxing stay - the kind of experience that our team always aim to provide to all our guests here! They will surely be grateful that they have successfully done a good job fulfilling it with you!

Moreover, your positive recommendations about our hotel would definitely be appreciated! Thank you once again and we look forward to your next return!