“Great pizza's , pasta and steak”
Review of Bocconcino

Bocconcino
Ranked #31 of 255 Restaurants in Choeng Thale
Price range: US$11 - US$61
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Reviewed October 25, 2015

Went here in September with 13 family members and friends the owner is very accommodating and was on top of a large table , we had many different meals and the common census was how nice the meals were with a good serving size.
Deserts here are a real bonus, the lemon meringue is the best I have ever eaten.

We enjoyed the place do much that we had three meals here in different groups in September and early October.

There is a great selection of wines in the wine room and the restaurant is spotless.

Reviewed October 17, 2015

The dishes I tasted were well prepared and presented, the service is great and the environment and that of a typical Italian restaurant. I've been there several times and I can say that the only place that satisfied me in Surin. The chef is Italian, I do not remember the name and speaks fluent English. I recommend, pasta, fresh meats and fish, the restaurant has also a well-stocked cellar of famous Italian labels.

Reviewed October 15, 2015 via mobile

Had a dinner with 2 other friends on a Tuesday. Absolutely the best have had in Phuket. 4 cheese pizza for entree, thin crust big flavour, I had squids ink pasta with prawns for main. This was truly fabulous I slowed down to enjoy it to the max. Surprisingly affordable. Would eat here everyday if I lived here.

Reviewed August 4, 2015 via mobile

Had Tuesday night dinner. The Italian floor mgr was knowledgeable and made us welcome. Bread on arrival. We had the lobster salad off the specials. Delicious. Mains were pizza, spag bol and risotto. Ordered a spicy sausage n mushroom risotto ( which wasn't on the menu) and it was wowing flavour. Then was presented a small pastry dessert each. We grabbed a couple of takeaway home made ice creams. Value was reasonable with a few beers , we paid 2000 baht for 3 of us. They also run a patisserie and small meats bar. The restaurant has a large walk in cellar. The only issue was we were the only customers in the restaurant. We will probably head in for bf while in Surin.

Reviewed July 25, 2015

It seems Surin Beach is blessed with great Italian restaurant options- this is another one of those. Fantastic, fresh, modern and contemporary food prepared by Chef Massimo from the open kitchen inside this spacious diner on the main road in Surin Beach. Great antipasti, freshly house made pastas, panini, wood fired pizzas and of course lots of breads, and naturally tiramisu and pastries and coffee to finish. A fantastic walk in cellar stocked with well priced Italian reds, whites, sparklings, magnums and even some Champagne at reasonable prices.