1,051 results
All reviews plantation club plantation restaurant private pool spa room degree bar our honeymoon layan beach ocean view room service total privacy living room golf buggy foot massage spa services the penthouse romantic getaway the general manager
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have been lucky enough to experience The Pavillions Phuket and all it has to offer. From the beautiful gardens and peaceful surrounds to the most immaculate private villa you could wish for, food that is absolutely amazing and the staff, I have never seen a group of people who take such pride in their work and their workplace, the service level is unsurpassed from anything I have ever experienced. I cannot recommend The Pavillions highly enough.
To the Management and Staff, well done, an experience not to be missed.

Date of stay: November 2018
Tim S, Director of Marketing at The Pavilions Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear L4943YBpeterb

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review following your recent experience at The Pavilions Phuket, in one of our stunning villas.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback, and to know that there were so many memorable moments during your visit including our culinary offerings and especially the service excellence from the team. You will be pleased to know I have shared your positive comments with our team, I’m sure it will be of great use as continually strive to deliver an experience such as yours.

Please do not hesitate to contact me at marketing.phuket@pavilionshotels.com, I would be thrilled to share with you more details on the benefits of returning guests.

Again, thank you for writing in; we are looking forward to welcoming you back to The Pavilions Phuket in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Everything was amazing from the room to the food and to the service!!! Koko was super amazing she helped us book our excursions and definitely went above and beyond! We will be back! Amazing resort with 5 star service!!!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Culture44423101177

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review following your recent experience at The Pavilions Phuket.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback, and to know that there were so many memorable moments during your visit from your room to the culinary offerings. It is also pleasing to read that Koko, from our Guest Experience team, was amazing and that her above and beyond service was recognized. You will be pleased to know I have shared your positive comments with all of our team, I’m sure it will be of great use as continually strive to deliver an experience such as yours.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The pavilions was amazing, the experience made particularly special by the staff there. Everyone was extremely friendly and quick to help with any issues any guests had. They communicated among each other to know where guests were and what was happening. A very efficient team of employees who made our holiday effortless with their friendly efficiency. Would 100% stay again in the future and plan to as soon as possible. Left feeling entirely relaxed and happy. Thank you Pavilions for your team!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Sarah1015

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback, and to know that the teams personalized attentive service was a highlight! You will be pleased to know I have shared your positive comments with our team, I’m sure it will be of great use as continually strive to deliver an experience such as yours.

Reviewed November 11, 2018

The property completely great and well maintain by the management. Huge Villa with a good facilities provided. Great place for private pool party among friend and families. Service was so great ANYTIME needed. I was shocked they still assist me with buggy car at 0100AM sending me to the main lobby and sending me back after came back from meeting my expat friend who lives in Phuket Town. Completely secure place with CCTV, security and dog patrol. Clean , nite and tidy every time I came back to the villa after done my outing activities.

Room tip: with private pool
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear ZaffieyDeMaravilloso

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback, and to know that there were so many memorable moments during your visit including the villa and its size and facilities, along with the teams service excellence; was our pleasure to make sure your stay was perfect and you will be pleased to know I have shared your positive comments with our team, I’m sure it will be of great use as continually strive to deliver an experience such as yours.

Reviewed November 11, 2018

it is hard to imagine how it can get any better than this.Absolutely nothing to fault and praise at every level.This is a resort that takes itself seriously in seeking to provide the very best in every aspect of food, accommodation and service

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tim S, Director of Marketing at The Pavilions Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear PEFGPFTPF

Thank you for taking the time to write into TripAdvisor following your recent experience at The Pavilions Phuket, we are delighted to read your wonderful review.

The team is thrilled with the positive feedback and that you felt the team achieved excellence in making sure your stay was both effortless and relaxing. This is really nice to share with everyone here, thank you very much!

Please do not hesitate to contact me at marketing.phuket@pavilionshotels.com, I would be delighted to share with you more details on the benefits of returning guests.