Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews bedroom unit swimming pool f b beach front lhc seedlings laguna rci phuket angsana quarantine elephants
Selected filters
Reviewed November 7, 2022

My wife and myself are back in Phuket on our annual visit - a pattern we have followed since first visiting Phuket in 2004 - and, on this occasion, we’re staying at the Angsana Laguna Phuket property which is literally a 5 minute walk from the Laguna Holiday Club (LHC).

One reason being that the LHC only reopened its doors on 1 November. The swimming pool area has certainly been spruced up and - on the F & B front - only a Breakfast service is currently being provided.

In view of the COVID Pandemic, I suspect that very little of the extensive Refurbishment Programme that was in place at the time of our last visit in March 2020 (see Review) has been carried out. If so, very much hope this will be reinstated before too much longer!

Date of stay: November 2022
Reviewed May 24, 2022

The sand swimming pool will be a good and safe pool for children to enjoy. The 300 metre long canal like are connected with 3 other pools and great for distance swimming. Some of the room's balcony has direct access to the pool which is another plus. The negative point is that Patong is 20km from this resort.

Date of stay: May 2022
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Reviewed April 26, 2022

We booked with RCI for a 2-bedroom unit at Laguna Holiday Club but were offered a 2-bedroom unit at Angsana Laugana. The unit comprises 5 levels - Living room with patio, pantry with toilet, main ensuite bedroom, 2nd ensuite bedroom, rooftop seating area. The unit is so comfortable and clean. 6 bottles of water including ground coffee and variety of tea were offered each day. The pantry equipped with fridge, microwave, kettle, coffee maker and glasses for drinks. The resort pool is long like cannel, so you won't be too far to access. The resort is beachfront, but it's quite a long walk to reach. The beach is big and long. Beautiful sunset isn't to be missed.

Date of stay: April 2022
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Reviewed December 8, 2021 via mobile

I have stayed at Laguna Club as part of my 10 day quarantine to enter Thailand and I was not disappointed.

It is a beautiful property located in the Laguna area where many of the Laguna Group Hotels are located. This is a relatively new area in Phuket.

My hotel is beautifully located on a small lake overlooking a golf course and the mountains in the background. Quite breathtaking !

My room was very large 1-bed suite and very convenient. It was specious and had a large balcony overlooking the lake and view. To say it was perfect for my quarantine is an understatement.

The staff were professional, personable and attentive.They were very helpful at all times and friendly as well. I really liked them.

All in all, highly recommended property to stay in Phuket.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed November 10, 2021

This is my first solo trip and although i was worried, the staff here were extremely attentive polite and very accommodating. I love that they check in with you daily to make sure everything is okay. I absolutely loved my quarantine time here, the meals were great and I'm vegetarian, they have a large selection. I Am so happy with everything, and especially would like to thank Jeed, i will miss her and the whole experience. Jaspreet

Date of stay: November 2021