All reviewswelcome packbreadhome from homespa treatmentshen partyan overnight stayfantastic staymy friendlovely touchlook forwardhoney cottagedown the roadbirthday treattea and coffeegreat place to stayself cateringbe booking again
Reviewed July 2, 2016 via mobile

We spent two amazing nights at this little hidden gem.
We spent loads of time in the pool, it is absolutely beautiful and the staff are more than accommodating to your every need.
We also spent loads of time in the beautiful grounds, soaking up the sunshine and admiring the beautiful views.
The cottage itself was amazing, so clean and just perfect.
We couldn't believe how good the staff were, so helpful and friendly!
We had our 8 year old little girl with us and she had an absolutely amazing time. So much so that we have booked to go back in October!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

We had an amazing time!! The staff are all so friendly and welcoming, the place was so beautiful with gorgeous views. Our cottage was perfect ,very clean with everything we needed including a welcome basket with milk,bread and biscuits etc, so thoughtful. The spa was absolutely beautiful, so relaxing and will definitely be back!!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2016

Beautiful Views, lovely cottages perfect for relaxing with family and friends :) stayed here on Sunday and I didn't want to leave it was amazing! staff were very welcoming and friendly and offered assistance at any time of the day! Rooms were lovely too! Spa was also excellent, couldn't be better :) so happy and will definitely be returning!!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2016 via mobile

We loved everything about this place the staff and owners are just amazing! The spa was amazing and all the little added touches like our welcome pack and spa extras. The cottages are so cosey!! The place is like a little hidden heaven! Our new home from home. A lovely couple who couldn't do anymore for us. I'd choose here over any other spa and hotel anytime! We will be back a million times! Christie & Graham xx

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2016

My son bought me vouchers for a treatment at this wonderful Spa - clearly he must have thought I needed help! I had the Visible brilliance facial - way out of my comfort zone as I have never even had a facial before. Andrea who welcomed me at reception explained everything which I needed to know in a friendly and courteous manner.
After getting changed into a robe we went into the very clean treatment room. What she did next was simply wonderful; arms, head, shoulders and neck all massaged. The treatment on my face was so relaxing and left my skin glowing. The whole experience from start to finish was fabulous and in such a lovely setting too.

Thank you Andrea for making this treat so special for me - what magical hands you have.

Ladies, if you want a little treat go ahead - Andrea will really spoil you.

Stayed: March 2016