Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$110
TravelocityUS$110
eDreamsUS$77
Orbitz.comUS$110
PricelineUS$77
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 28, 2020

My name is Aigerim. I am from Kazakhstan.
We’ve had an opportunity to join the restaurant on 25th June, 2020.
I would like to share a great experience that we kindly faced with the Hotel staff.
We visited the Cascata delle Marmore, the beautiful and picturesque place in Umbria. We were a group of people (around 30 adults and 30 children).
Our day ended with a great lunch and boat trip that was kindly proposed by the Hotel.
First of all I would like to thank the staff of the Hotel del lago Piediluco. Especially my personal thanks to Paolo and Rodolfo.
The administration was extremely nice and Friendly.
Professionals of their work.
The chief cooks wonderful food of Umbria region.
An important thing is the location and the terrace.
Great personnel.
I would definitely recommend their restaurant.
My deep greetings and best wishes to the owners!
Kind regards,
Aigerim

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Aigerim28
Mauro Belvedere, Marketing at Hotel Del Lago, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2020

Dear Aigerim, all our staff is really grateful for your kind words.
We are so happy that you really enjoyed your stay at our restaurant "La Vista".
It has been a pleasure to host you.
Best regards.

Reviewed February 12, 2019

My wife and I stayed at Del Lago for one night and the room was outstanding. Everything was first rate. Would definitely there again. Highly recommend it. We ate dinner at the hotel but went to the breakfast buffet across the Thruway for breakfast. The whole stay was outstanding.

Date of stay: November 2018
Direzione_H_D_L, Direttore at Hotel Del Lago, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2019

Thanks a lot for your very kind words and hope to see you again!

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Great vieuw. Bad breakfast. Beautyful little place to visit.
Hotel is very old and hopefully they will make it beautyful and romantic inside one day. Be sure that you reserve a room on the 3rth floor in front. Very nice. They have good service.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Direzione_H_D_L, Direttore at Hotel Del Lago, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Thank you very much and kindest regards!

Reviewed June 26, 2018

Nice Stay!
Kind staff.
Quiet and comfortable place.
The room was very hot and the AC not working. Bed, bathroom, floor very clean but the spider with their net should be removed from the rooms.
Good buffet breakfast.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Direzione_H_D_L, Direttore at Hotel Del Lago, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2018

Dear Guest,

we thank you for your evaluation and are very sorry for spider and whatelse! Air conditioning was perfectly working but I'm afraid we didn't switch on before your arrival. It can anyway be fully controlled by the Guest himself!

Kindest regards

Reviewed April 11, 2017

My room was on the 3rd floor and had an exquisite view of the lake. The hotel is old and run down but the room, bathroom and linens were clean. The hotel staff were accommodating and friendly and always ready to answer my questions. I stayed during a rowing competition so opted for the set menu being served to the athletes. The food was good and quite enough to fill up on. This is not a luxury hotel by any means, but in an area this lovely, you really only need to be there to sleep as you will be enjoying the surrounding attractions. The location on a hill overlooking the lake is absolutely stunning. There is a large terrace where you can enjoy the view to your heart's content.

Room tip: Ask for a higher floor with view of the lake
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Direzione_H_D_L, Direttore at Hotel Del Lago, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2017

Dear Guest,

we thank you for your kind review and hope to look forward to your next visit. We also hope to give you further satisfaction in this case! In summer, and without a rowing full merge, we should!

Kindest regards.