Beloved Playa Mujeres
US$440
US$543
US$486
  • Breakfast included
Finest Playa Mujeres(Playa Mujeres)
US$476
US$391
Priceline
US$621
Bookit.com
Sea by C - Adults Only(Playa Mujeres)
US$65
Hotels.com
Hotel Riu Dunamar(Playa Mujeres)(Great Value!)
US$277
  • Breakfast included
Villa del Palmar Cancun Beach Resort & Spa(Playa Mujeres)(Great Value!)
US$196
  • Room Service
US$54
US$41
4,220 results
All reviewslupita loungela amadaplunge poolaroma restaurantlupita restaurantstory casitabeachfront casitanatura barroom serviceaqua vivaocean view terracesushibeach conciergeboutique resortswim up barseasons toursour honeymoon
Reviewed December 10, 2017

My husband and I visited The Beloved for a week to relax before the mayhem of Christmas, we have never been to Mexico and have never really enjoyed all inclusive holidays, preferring to do our own thing. The Beloved was amazing, luxurious, great food, 1st class facilities but best of all the wonderful staff - without exception. Our room (Junior Suite with Ocean view) was spacious, with it's own bar and jacuzzi. A huge bed and fantastic shower. The room was magically cleaned every day ( we never saw the maid, it was just done). Five restaurants, all equally good but we particularly like Lupita and the Lupita lounge for Sushi. The gym is the best equipped that we have come across and lots of activities to chose from - we would recommend the bike ride (suitable for all abilities) with the wonderful Christopher. Live music, of high quality. you can get involved a little or as much as you would like, the choice is yours. The staff are very unobtrusive, but always there when you need them. you can names names, but there wasn't one member of staff who didn't give an extremely high, yet friendly, level of service. Our rule has always been never to go back to the same place twice (so many places to visit) but we are planning to make this an annual visit, to recharge our batteries. The final place that made our holiday was the spa, we had a complimentary hydro therapy which was amazing, and I had a facial and massage which is the best I have ever had - I highly recommend having a treatment. This is truly an amazing place, made so special by the staff. We will be back

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Teresa C
Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

Visited here for our honeymoon and was not disappointed. Service was top notch as well as the amenities and most importantly the food and drinks. If your looking for a paradise to getaway to look no further.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 8, 2017

Let me just tell you that I am still basking in the glow of my incredible vacation that I just returned from. My 8 day stay at Beloved Playa Mujeres was my first All Inclusive Resort experience. I will admit that I did months of research and I went into this with extremely high expectations. Every single one of my expectation was exceeded. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. I cannot rave enough about the service and the people who work there. They truly made the experience unforgettable. Let me walk you through my experience step by step so that if you're sitting there wondering if this resort is worth it- you'll know without a doubt by the end that it is.

Immediately upon arrival we were greeted by Freddy. He gave us a cool towel and a glass of champagne. He said not to worry about the bags and ushered us to the reception area. There we sorted out all the paperwork. Freddy then gave us a run down of the property and a small tour on the way to our room with our bags. The room was incredible. We opted for a Terrace Suite with Plunge Pool with an Ocean View. The room had a bottle of champagne chilling along side a personalized note from the Manager. With Freddy we were wowed from the very beginning.

A typical day looked as follows:

We would get ready and head down for breakfast. There are 2 options- a sit down grill and a buffet. We opted for the buffet most days but the grill was very good as well. The food overall was very good and the service was impeccable. After breakfast we would head for either the beach or the pool. When heading to the beach we were always greeted with the biggest smile and wave from Jarlin at the beach conceierge. Jarlin has the most contagious positive attitude and he honestly enhanced our experience so much. We grew to look forward to head down to see him. He would get us set up with lounge chairs, or a daybed, or a VIP cabana (this cost extra and I definitely recommend it for a day). He would set up all our towels and stop by through out the day to check in, to chat, or drop off little treats like after sun gel, cool towels,and sunscreen. While on the beach or by the pool we received the most incredible food and drink service from three different gentlemen depending on the day. I cannot express enough how incredible Jesus, Oscar, and Eduardo were. They went above and beyond to make sure we were truly taken care of. Even fulfilling an occasional special request with a smile. We honestly felt like royalty. We typically ate our lunch at the beach or by the pool and took part in the food festival of the day almost everyday- skewers, tacos, guacamole, quesadillas, and fajitas to name a few. They were all scrumptious. There are also many different sit down options for lunch if desired.

After the day by the pool or beach we would head up and get ready for dinner. We tried each of the different restaurants and we took place in the 2 themed nights they had- White Party on the beach and the Mexican Party night. Both were beautifully themed and festive. We loved the food no matter where we went. After dinner we would participate in whatever live music was happening at the Lupita Lounge and get to hang out with our server Alberto. Alberto is an incredible person. He is so full of life and just honestly loved what he was doing. He began to anticipate what we would want and go out of the way to make our evenings special. We had considered leaving the resort to go out for a night but decided that we would rather go down and see what Alberto had in store for the evening. He's truly a gem. All of the nighttime entertainment was wonderful, but the stand out for us was the fire dancers and the Silent Party. We just loved the silent party. I'll get back to the whole entertainment theme in a moment. I need to mention as well that Jesus at the Lupita Lounge makes the most incredible made to order sushi. He would make us personalized rolls and we developed such a nightly relationship with Jesus that on our last night he made us the most amazing sushi platter complete with a flaming center. Again he went above and beyond- are you sensing a theme?? The bartender Miriam at the Lupita Lounge became a friend. She was so friendly and so eager to learn all about us. She truly enjoyed her guests and made us feel right at home. And last, but certainly not least there is Juan at the lobby bar. We always ended our evening with Juan. He's a real mixologist and was just a delight to converse with. He was always the cherry on top of a great day the Beloved.

It can't go without mentioning that there is a team of 2 guys who orchestrate all the daily activities and entertainment- Mairobi and Christopher. These 2 gentlemen have found their calling. We were so drawn into their vibe and their energy and they made sure we had a great time. They were the brains behind the Silent Party. They put on the evening entertainment. They did water aerobics classes and zumba in the morning. They put on tournaments for Jenga, Ping Ping, and Volleyball in the afternoons. They did trivia and bingo and casino themed activities throughout the day. I truly wonder when it is that these 2 slept, because they tirelessly worked to make sure everyone was having a great time all day long. It would not have been the same without them.

We did go down to get our free Hydrotherapy treatment at the spa one morning. We weren't expecting much. I was wrong- the whole experience was wonderful. It lasted about 80 minutes as was totally worth heading down for. So relaxing and rejuvenating.

When we went to check out we had a few hours before our taxi was coming. Yet again Freddy made sure that the process was seamless. He took down and stored our bags until we were ready to leave. He started and ended our experience on a high note. I am not exaggerating when I tell you that the service was exceptional from start to finish in every facet of the resort. I feel as though every hotel can offer about the same thing in terms of lovely rooms, amenities, activities, pools/beach, and restaurants- BUT not every resort can establish and maintain the level of service and attention that the Beloved has created. I am already planning my return trip.

Finally I love that the Beloved is a "boutique" hotel and that it is Adult Only. It was definitely one of the smaller resorts on the option list, but what they really translated into was that unlike most resorts you don't have to get up and rush down to the pool or beach to claim your area to make sure you have chairs at the crack of dawn. They always have space. You don't have to plan out your meals with reservations for the week for fear they'll book up- you can walk into any of the restaurants at any time and they have space. This just made everything so much more relaxed. I could go on and on, but I feel I've hit all the major points. I promise you will not be disappointed with team at Beloved. They are leaps and bounds above the rest!!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
15  Thank crystalpierce33
Reviewed December 8, 2017

The resort was wonderful even if I did have a broken leg before I arrived. They did not cause my broken leg but accommodated my every need. Need to give a some praise to the Beach Concierge's for having my area ready and knowing to bring a bottle of champagne for us to enjoy. Thank you to Jared Gomez and Jarlin Estrada. The two of them made the beach great.

In the after hours when you have got out say a hi to the lobby bartender Juan Chi.

I can't say enough for the staff who take care of any need that you may have.

We hope to return this spring

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Greg S
Reviewed December 5, 2017

We returned from Mexico yesterday, from this amazing hotel!! I have travelled all over the world and stayed at lots of nice hotels due to work yet I have never experienced a hotel like the Beloved. The facilities are great, the hotel is spotless and the staff are incredible. All the staff were extremely accommodating and friendly from the moment we were greeted by Cristian on arrival. Manuel from the pool bar really helped us enjoy our holiday, aswell as all the entertainment staff and Alberto at the Lupita Lounge.
The food was lovely, very fresh and a great choice to choose from. The smoothies from the Natura Bar were delicious aswell as the crepes. Having the room service included was fantastic and was great to have the option to stay in or go out. The mini bar in the room was great.
We stayed in the Junior Swim Up Suite, the room was paradise. I would highly recommend, I have posted a video of the room.
Overall, everything about this resort and holiday was amazing for us. it was our first holiday as a couple(who do long distance), so spending 11nights here together in Paradise which is built around love was truly amazing.
We will be back!
Thanks to everyone at Beloved!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Paula M
Excellence G, Community Manager at Beloved Playa Mujeres, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2017

Dear Paula,

Allow us to thank you for choosing Beloved Playa Mujeres as host of your holidays and for sharing your experience with all Trip Advisor readers.

We are thrilled to read your enthusiastic and amiable words regarding your stay with us. Thanks for adding very generous remarks of the positive sides of your vacation with us and mentioning your outstanding suite, the delicious food served, and the pampering services which provided so many relaxing and memorable moments.

It will be a privilege to welcome you back in a near future and provide you another romantic getaway!

Please receive our warmest regards from Cancun!