Finest Playa Mujeres
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
Hotel Riu Dunamar(Playa Mujeres)
Playa Arena(Isla Mujeres)
Nautibeach Condos(Isla Mujeres)
4,094 results
All reviewsmarket kitchenexcellence clubbrass steakhousesweet cornerkids cluble petit plaisirgolden barinsieme trattoriadukes lobsteraqua barfrench restaurantlegends barfinest beachlas dunas beach housemain pooltinto tapasplunge pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed in a swim up room and our older girls in a regular pool view room. Ask for them to be near each other and request was granted. Both rooms were fantastic, clean, spacious and comfortable. Everything was amazing, the cleanliness, food and the staff were phenomenal. We received exceptional service from Alondra Lara every breakfast in the Market Kitchen, Javier at Las Dunas Beach House for lunch and Isidro at Surf & Turf restaurant. Also Isabel and Fernardo from the entertainment staff were wonderful, got you involved without being too pushy, very lovely people! Couldn't have asked for a better resort! Will definitely return one day!

Room Tip: Swim up rooms were great!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I recently spent a week at the Finest Playa Mujeres. This was my first visit to this resort and I definitely plan to visit again.
I booked an Excellence club two story rooftop suite with plunge pool. The room was amazing!!!
Better than I ever imagined. Well worth the price. The view was spectacular. The grounds were spotless, loved the beach, the food was good but if your traveling with a picky eater you may not be able to try all of the restaurants for dinner as some of the menus are a bit fancy.
I have been vacationing in Mexico for the last 15 years always staying at AI resorts. Finest is by far the best resort to date. What sets this resort apart from others for me is the resort staff. They are so friendly. They do their best to know your name, your favorite drink and they are do accommodating. I'm not sure no is in their vocabulary. A few are my favorites are Victor the Excellence club concierge. He was the best!! Alejandro bartender at the plaza bar. Carlos and Carlos the servers at the Excellence beach as well as Sinuhe the Excellence beach concierge- all three men work so hard in the hot sun while still keeping a bright and cheery disposition. Those three men a true assets to the Finest!! My only caution is the bugs came out in the evening so you might want to bring some bug spray. Also please tip the staff. Tipping is not required but like I said the staff is the best in the business and really deserve some extra $$ for their efforts.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rose S
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed 3/26-3/31 in a Finest Club swim up suite, family of 4 with 2 boys (4.5 and 7). This was our third stay but first in the Club and first in a swim up room. We were part of a family group of 15 that ranged in age from 1-mid70’s. I think the resort catered well to everyone in the group. We really liked the location of our room but not sure we took full advantage of the Club amenities. The food was especially good on this trip. We loved the taco bar on Dunas deck for lunch and wished it was available every day! Dukes was a standout for lunch and dinner. Luis waited on us at lunch one day and was probably the most personable server we encountered - he suggested Bohemia beer which we weren’t aware was available at Dukes and also brought me some VERY spicy habanero salsa to try on my tacos! We utilized the Kids Club for dinners and it was perfect! My kids had fun at night and we could all enjoy a leisurely dinner. The kids club teachers were so sweet and the activities offered were fun and creative - a great balance between active and crafts! I played tennis 3 mornings with Eddy - so glad he’s back and recovering! It was a great workout and he is such a good teacher! Another highlight for us was Wilberth at the Sky Bar. His margaritas were delicious and quite potent! My new drink was a “white Mexican” - like a White Russian but made with 1921 tequila in place of vodka!! We took advantage of the complimentary hydrotherapy session with Angel and it was wonderful. The service to our swimup was very nice I just wish I could remember her name! Yonelly was so helpful checking us in at the FC lounge. We were a bit overwhelming and he kept it all straight and managed to locate us all in our preferred areas! I would say we were torn about the swim-up room. Kids loved it but the fact that you had to cross the pool to exit or walk all the way around to the front door was cumbersome. Previously we stayed in private pool rooms and found the ease of exit/entrance to be much better there. But, the proximity of the Club room to the main areas is hard to beat! Without a doubt, we hope to return next Spring Break!

3  Thank Amanda G
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Delivered as always. Great for 13 year old as well, lots of kids to join up with. Service first class, very attentive. Very very clean throughout. Facilities well cared for. Nice beach and pools. At 100% occupancy it does not seem crowded, alway beach and pool chairs available.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jim S
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My 19 year old daughter and I enjoyed a mom/daughter escape in March to Finest Playa Mujeres. It was the most perfect getaway we could have (hardly) planned (as we really didn't... just took our travel agent's suggestion with little research on our part) - we relaxed, took yoga and fitness classes, participated in the staff-led archery and bike ride events and had so much fun at water aerobics, listening to great live music by the beach and playing poolside bingo and watching cooking demonstrations. The staff of the Finest was over the top friendly and we really appreciated the Latin feel of the resort -- from the staff to the surroundings to the amazing food. The restaurants were all excellent and we could always find exactly what we wanted to eat at any time. The food was healthy and fresh and always excellent. The entertainment staff -- all of them, including Fernando, Victor, Ernesto, Kenny -- were so friendly and got us involved in a fun way in the activities. They do an amazing job of engaging the guests and making you feel that you are somewhere between summer camp and the most service-oriented luxury resort,in a perfect combination. We could escape to the spa or be a part of the action. We observed many families from around the world enjoying the resort and especially the fun activities for kids, but we also felt, as adults, that we weren't out of place in this all-ages resort. We cannot wait to go back with more friends and family and are already looking at the calendar. This is the kind of place you could return to year after year and always have a new experience.