We stayed at One Mile Beach Anna Bay with our two children and had a great time. Right on the beach - bonus! We stayed in a Spa Villa at the back of the park and it was spacious, clean, comfortable and private. The kids loved the wildlife; chasing around the peacocks, and also saw koalas, and a big lizard near our cabin. The pool is great, several playgrounds, and the kids loved the putt putt golf. We love outdoor dining and made good use of the bbq facilities. Staff are helpful and prices reasonable. Supermarket close by, and a nice pub nearby if you want to dine out. A lovely drive around to Nelson Bay and we also visited Oakvale Farm while there. Would recommend to families - great holiday park..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amongst 15 acres of sub-tropical gardens, Ingenia Holidays One Mile Beach is the only holiday park located right on the beach in beautiful Port Stephens. The park offers the perfect coastal getaway. You will be spoilt for choice with 26 pristine beaches right on your doorstep to enjoy whale and dolphin watching, cruises, diving, snorkelling, fishing, swimming or just some relaxation time. Offering an array of holiday accommodation options, there is something to suit every traveller with a selection of villas and cabins as well as caravan and camping sites, everyone is catered for at Ingenia Holidays One Mile Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Ingenia Holidays One Mile Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One Mile Beach Holiday Park Hotel Anna Bay
- 1 Mile Beach Holiday Park