All reviews rooftop bar bedroom suite onsite restaurant nespresso machine a wonderful stay staff were courteous beautiful hotel car park room key olympic park train station air con church street central location recommend this hotel comfortable stay minute walk
Reviewed November 23, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here on a business trip for two nights, I had a studio apartment that was very well equipped for what I required. Checkin / out was quick with no problems and customer services was great.

The hotel is in a great location, close to many restaurants, the train station and Parramatta Westfield.

The onsite restaurant is great, I loved the ease of being able to order room service from their in room tablet. Only problem with food is the long wait at breakfast. There is no buffet and the wait can be up to 25minutes.

There was a fire alarm the second morning of my Stay which was unorganized. There was no one advising everyone where to stand or when to re enter the building but this was the only fault to the Stay.

I would absolutely stay here again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Kim S
RobertThuch, General Manager at SKYE Hotel Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

Hi Kim,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback and staying with us at SKYE Hotel Suites. Your feedback is valuable and we have passed on the your kind words to the restaurant team. Until then on behalf of the team we wish to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

My best friend and I stayed here for a mid-week concert on a Wednesday night.
The location was fantastic with a short walk to the shopping centre and all of the restaurants on Church Street.

We booked a studio apartment and the decor and amenities were modern and fresh. It definitely felt like a 5-Star Room.

The staff at reception were lovely and helpful with any questions answered informatively.

The only issue I had was with the bed. It was slightly small and found that one us had to sleep on the couch to have a comfortable sleep. It’s probably my #tallgirlproblems but I found my legs hanging over the end of the bed.

Overall, it was a wonderful stay and I would definitely stay again. The value for what you’re paying is fantastic. Though I would probably choose a bigger room next time.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
RobertThuch, General Manager at SKYE Hotel Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

Hi Jam2795,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such great feedback, we thank you for staying with us at SKYE Hotel Suites. Upon your next booking please feel free to visit our website, there you will be able to view different room types with a variety of beds to best accommodate. Overall we are delighted of your feedback and thank you for staying with us at SKYE. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here over night as we had a dance competition at Homebush with an early start and it was in good location for this.
The apartment is of 5star everything you need and fitted with a Nespresso pod machine in kitchen and complimentary waters.
I liked that there is a little enclosed balcony to the apartment.
Pool facilities where excellent.
Room service was speedy, hot and delicious. Though the shed cafe located outside premises and local restaurants in short walking distance along with Westfields.
Only criticism was on check in the lady wasn’t overly informative and did advise there was a rooftop bar only to find out it wasn’t built yet. And a little confusing with parking, as when u go under to park u r unable to use lift to go to reception with out ur swipe room key! “Arkhil” on departure was great and very friendly, loads of local knowledge on the ferry to city etc which was great. All reception staff should be trained to give this information freely to arrival guests.
Would definitely come back and stay again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
RobertThuch, General Manager at SKYE Hotel Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2017

Hi Deanne,

Thank you for staying with us at SKYE Hotel Suites. We are pleased that your overall experience was enjoyable, We'll ensure the staff will be more informative and will get it right on your next visit. Was great to have you and your team here.

Reviewed November 7, 2017

Stayed here for two nights before moving on.

Already having been on holiday for 10 days, the ability to use the washing machine and drier in the room was a blessing, especially as complimentary washing powder was supplied.

The apartment is well kitted out with everything you need and plenty of room available.

We did not use the pool or gym facilities so unable to comment on these.

Staff were helpful and friendly and checking in easy. We had to stay an extra night and this was accommodated easy enough without having to change rooms.

Location is very central to Parramatta Square and therefore the shops and trains.

Would stay again.

Only criticism is with the breakfast, When having a full English, I don't want Fennel in my Sausage, or Spinach and Hummus on my plate. Chefs are trying too hard.
Better places to eat out and around in my opinion

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi Noel,

We are very pleased to hear that your experience was much enjoyable at SKYE Hotel Suites, It sure does feel great to be able to wash your clothes and enjoy an environment that you can call "A home away from home" Your feedback for the restaurant has been handed over. The team and I are looking forward to your next stay. Wishing you all the best.

Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

Fantastic apartments very close to railway station and Westfield paramatta. Very modern inside with everything you could need in the apartments. Great pool and gym as well. Having your own washer drier makes a massive difference if you are away from home for over a week.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Hi Gary,

Thank you for staying with us at SKYE Hotel Suites, we are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. Looking forward to having you stay with us again.