All reviews rooftop bar bedroom suite onsite restaurant nespresso machine a wonderful stay staff were courteous beautiful hotel car park room key olympic park train station air con church street central location recommend this hotel comfortable stay minute walk
Reviewed June 27, 2018

We had a 2 Bed Executive apartment and couldn't fault the apartments. Convenient with kitchen and laundry. Booking was a simple process, reception ladies were lovely, parking (although $30 for the night) was easy and central to Westfield and train station. Will definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Mitch G, General Manager at SKYE Hotel Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

Dear Chantelle M,

Thank you for posting a review on your recent stay at SKYE Parramatta. I'm happy to see that we were able to exceed your expectations and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed June 7, 2018

Whilst this place is nice it is way over priced, with no parking, have slept in more comfortable bed in cheaper just as clean, comfortable places with same services and amenities. It was only out of lack of available places that I stayed here.

Room Tip: Find somewhere else as expensive with no parking
Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Elizabeth C
Mitch G, General Manager at SKYE Hotel Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018

Dear Elizabeth C,

Thank you for posting a review on your recent stay at SKYE Hotel Suites Parramatta. I'm sorry to read that you didn't see value in your experience. We make an effort to price ourselves according to market demand and believe we have a superior product offering to our competitors so can often display a higher rate than others. We also offer varied mattress firmness levels in our rooms which our team can take you through if you choose to stay with us again.

Please contact me directly should you return to Parramatta so that I can ensure your stay is a pleasurable one.

Reviewed May 31, 2018

We were taking a family Holiday to Sydney to show the children the sights and picked Parramatta because it was in the middle of all the areas we wanted to visit with easy access to public transport.
The Hotel was beautiful and the room perfect. We had a 2 bedroom suite as we have 4 children and it worked out great. The children loved spending as much time in the pool as possible. We found the location exactly what we were after. It was a very quite room and staff were very friendly and helpful.
Only down side was we were hit with a parking charge which we weren't warned about when we booked. $30 a night I think it was.
Over all great stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Katherine W,

Thanks you for posting a review on your stay at SKYE Hotel Suites Parramatta.

Its great to see that your stay was a pleasurable one! Our parking does incur a fee which we aim to inform guests of when making their reservation.I'm sorry that this didn't happen in your experience..

We hope to see you again at SKYE soon,

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Originally disappointed that Westin is not in town yet, but this one does make up for it. The apartment furnished with quality materials and gadgets, and the kitchenette is clean and usable. The reception has exceptional service, however the housekeeping really let it down, it lacks attention to details and consistency. I hope that will improve when I come back next time.

Stayed: May 2018

Dear Authenticity,

Thank you for posting a review!

I'll be sure to pass on your praise to our front of house team. Your points on housekeeping have been noted and passed onto the housekeeping team. Consistency is crucial and at the top of our list of priorities.

We hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed May 24, 2018

The interiors of the rooms are probably the best I have seen for any hotel suites, definitely five star. Being close to Parramatta station (7 min walk) makes it very accessible. Getting to the airport is about 50 min with one change at Central station. Westfield, a large mall is just a stone throw away. Did not use the restaurant but the hotel guys provide a discount to dine there. Traveling for work therefore I had a studio at my disposal which was good enough and very comfortable. Certainly will come here again..

Stayed: May 2018
Mitch G, General Manager at SKYE Hotel Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2018

Dear morpheuskc,

Thanks for posting a review!

It's always great to read such positive feedback from one of our first stay guests. Please contact us directly when your next coming to Parramatta so we can offer an upgrade to one of our one bedroom suites. If you thought our studios were good, you'll love our one bedroom suites!