“Authentic BBQ house”

Sun Ming Coffee Lounge
Ranked #13 of 23 Coffee & Tea in Parramatta
Cuisines: Chinese, International
Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

As authentic as it could be. One of the last few remaining BBQ houses left in Sydney. I recommend to visit before the chef retired and the ‘fusionism’ comes. For the price, I was not expecting the plating and services, and the roasted duck tasted so delicious.

Reviewed January 3, 2018

Cheap breakfast and lunch menus service HK style cafe foods - highly recommend their char siu and duck, congee, and stir fry noodles. Dinner is reasonable too if you want a family style meal (instead of restaurant feel and prices).

Reviewed November 30, 2017 via mobile

This has to be our favourite go to restaurant when we don’t feel like cooking. The BBQ pork and roast duck and pork are my favourite. Quick service and never had a disappointment. Great dining every time Sun Ming!

Reviewed June 23, 2017

The waitress were not friendly and ask us to move to next table in rude manner. They didn't even served us the soup which other customers had and served us the meal in rude manner. When I received the change back, I found out it was $10 short. When I asked for the correct change, the waitress accused me that I dropped my change until I asked for CCTV for evidence. The CCTV shown that she gave me $10 less and no apologised given after I received my correct change. I will NEVER ever go back to this restaurant again!!!

Reviewed July 7, 2016

i recommend this place for a good wholesome Chinese meal its open late and you can byo wine. they have live seafood like eels and crayfish . parking could be an issue as its in a busy area . but you only need one bay ..lol