“Exquisite seafood with sea view”

Ta Kavouria Tou Asimaki
Ranked #5 of 37 Restaurants in Rafina
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had a business lunch on the upper floor overlooking the sea, selecting all the seafood available in the restaurant (urchin salad, fried calamari, grilled calamari, grilled shrimps, taramosalata (fish roe salad), green salad, Horta, Greek salad, fried potatoes. Everything was fresh and delicious. It was the 2nd time we have visited the restaurant and we will definitely visit it again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We regularly eat here. And because last week we had several hours to kill at Athens airport we got the bus to Rafina so we could relax and enjoy this restaurant. The food is fish-based, and the waiter often goes to the fish-monger nearby to get your order in the freshest possible condition. We went there twice in the past ten days (start and end of holiday). Both meals were great but particularly two days ago. The fried anchovies and the grilled fresh squid were to die for.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

All the family had a great meal at this wonderful restaurant by the graphic port of Rafina.
We started with a really tasty fish soup followed by various fish delicacies, an amazing salad and many unbelievable greek side dishes.
My children chose the prawn pasta and chicken fillet which were both very delicious.
After enjoying this wonderful meal, the extremely polite waiters offered us a lemon and lime homemade moose which was so good that I asked for the recipe.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Great place to eat, we have been going to Andros for 20 years and we always stop off here so my husband can have the Fishermans Pasta. Delicious. The other choices on the menu are all delicious too. Great service and very friendly. Always nice to go back. See you again soon i hope.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

When you are in Athens for a longer time you might want to sample the places nearby. Rafina is one of those. Especially you have a boat to catch from the port. I went there with a friend with the sole purpose of seeing the place and have lunch in the process. The port is full of inviting restaurants offering fresh seafood with a smile.When choices are more that I can handle, I rely upon my intuition. That is what happened in this case. Ta Kavouria Tou Asimaki, meaning Asimaki's crabs, is a clean place with good service and excellent food. Seafood is the specialty that I warmy recommend.