We caledl the hotel from the airport, and took the bus directly to the hotel. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly. You can walk approximately 2 blocks and take a train to downtown Zurich. If you have only 1 night in Zurich (in transit), it’s certainly a good place to stop over. We did not see any good restaurants close by, but being that close to downtown, no problem!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Zurich Airport is the perfect choice for any visit to Zurich and to stay next to the airport. Whether you are exploring the country on business or pleasure, our modern hotel offers both comfort and value so you can relax, recharge and face the day with a smile.• 163 modern and fully equipped bedrooms over 6 floors• 3 spacious wheelchair accessible and specially adapted room for disabled guests• 24 hour service from our reception, bar and lounge area• Complimentary buffet breakfast from 4 a.m.• Complimentary Shuttle to Airport & City Centre• 5 meeting rooms with daylight for up to 25 persons• Over 100 Indoor and Outdoor car parking• Business Corner in the lobby• High speed internet access available• Priority Club: interesting reward program offering you many advantages ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity.ca, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Zurich Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Zurich Airport Hotel Rumlang
- Holiday Inn Express Zurich Airport Canton Of Zurich, Switzerland