See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 10, 2016

We were very lucky because our hotel room was the closest to the sea with amazing view!! This hotel used to be one of the finest in its time, the room is quite spacious with bath tub. However ALL the taps were leaking which resulted in ugly brownish water stain that hinder us from using the bath tub. We also found lots of ants in the bedroom. They provide standard toiletries, an electric water jug with NO coffee/tea, NO room slippers.Cold aircon, comfy bed and pillows. So don't expect too much from the bedroom, but if you're looking for a quiet, private beach with an amazing view, then this is the right place. Breakfast was okay, love the restaurant facing the sea :) The hotel staffs were friendly. No wifi in the room.

Room tip: Bougenville rooms close to the sea with breath taking view
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2016 via mobile

The hotel services was quite good, we could fishing on the special spot and enjoy the spa & massages treatment... One of hotel option to enjoy our vacation and holiday... The food wasn't really good taste, but clean and healthy... Thank you..

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2015

Stayed here for 2 nights, 21-23 August 2015 with a group of friends. The room was ok. Quite old but clean. Love the beautiful beach behind the resort, can see sunrise from here. The breakfast just so-so, nothing special except the Ubi Goreng and Pisang Goreng..

Room tip: Choose the room that nearest to the beach ..
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank SusanaBagio
Reviewed August 5, 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights 16-17 July 2015 and had the chance to try 2 different villas. First night we stayed at Teratai III villa, and second night at Nusa Indah I villa. Both villa are good and well equipped, the rooms are spacious enough *both villas are 2 bedrooms villa* for 9 of us even without extra bed. If I must rate it, Nusa Indah I villa is better than Teratai, but Teratai rooms are facing directly to the beach so you can sit at the front porch and just gazing lazily at the beach, or just roll yourself to the beach.
The staffs are friendly and helpful, despite the peak season they still able to fulfil our request at top speed with full smile.
The location is a bit hard to find since they are not showing in GPS yet, not to mention the signal reception is pretty bad on the way there. But once you get there, you will forget all your tiredness and soothed by the sound of the waves and cool sea breeze.

The breakfast is the only thing I had complaint about... the breakfast is just so so *well I don't want to use "bad" here...* and waaaaay under my expectation. Not too many selection to choose, the taste is... how must I describe it... not bad, but just too... plain (?) for my liking. Thankfully they have egg station, you can request your egg to your liking here! And the restaurant used for breakfast is too small comparing to the size of the resort, it only consist of about 8-10 small tables fits 4-8pax/table..

Overall I really enjoyed my stay here, and I know my family are,too. I'm sure someday I'll come back here just to enjoy the relaxing getaway, and I hope they are improving their breakfast by then. :-)

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Finna F
Reviewed June 22, 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights. We came as a group, when I turned on the air con, it was not working well, I complained and they gave me a free upgrade to a deluxe room. But the other also experiencing the same problem.
For a 4 star, they suppose to maintain their room and facilities on regular term.
Wish they can fix their room, because their location is great.

Date of stay: June 2015