“AMAZING”

Chokka Block Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A Restaurant offering Seafood, Grill & Continental Dishes with a view from the top floor of the Port . We pride ourselves on offering good food & service.
Reviewed April 5, 2018

My husband and I were on our honeymoon and we decided to try out chokka block. We ordered the "Seafood platter for two" amazing. It is by far the best seafood we have ever had. Their Tartar Sauce *weeping* so delicious. I would recommend having the hake grilled, sooo good.

The owner Clive was so nice and friendly. The service was great. Their Garlic bread starter is to die for, my huby had to move it away from me so I wouldn't finish it before the main course and be full, lol. It quite a lot for 2 people, but I didn't mind:)

The restaurant is cozy and just lovely.

We had an awesome time, thanks Clive.

P.S. Make a reservation beforehand, it gets full because the food is that delicious.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Seafood to die for!!!!!
Best service, great view of harbour! Can recommend this restaurant!! Will definitely come again!!!

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

What a divine culinary experience! The pork and clam dish was superb!! Owner Clive always super friendly and the staff fantastic.cant wait to go back!

Reviewed March 31, 2018

We visited this restaurant 31March 2018 with hubby and our 2 daughters. Excellent location,habour view. Excellent service,tasty food.We really enjoyed the hospitality and the food.Friendly owner(Clive) and staff.If you ever in cape st francis, I would recommend you visit

Reviewed March 31, 2018

The atmosphere was very friendly and staff extremely helpful! The owner Clive not only greeted us personally, but also helped us with a recharger for our car battery, which he brought to us the next morning. So much appreciated! The food was also very nice. Thanks for a great evening!