Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.com
US$73
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2018

The room was big, wifi worked well, the breakfast was good and there is an elevator. The pool is a nice addition. The reception stuff is helpful. Good value for mone. About 15 minutes walk to the town center and a nice brewery just next door.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here many times when I have a biking holiday with friends and find the hotel perfect. Staff wonderful and go out of the way to be helpful. I always look forward to seeing them again, also the rates are very reasonable. What more could I say only that enjoy every visit.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed December 4, 2017

Sensibly priced good hotel, all the usual facilities, good bar with plenty of locals, staff nice, speak English, nice and warm (November), not much around it but short walk to town, excellent location for motorcycle tour, with secure garage, recommended.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2017

To be clear, we stayed in the aparthotel Sole which is next door to the main hotel. Our rooms were spacious with kitchen and sitting areas, cleaned every day and well air-conditioned. Wifi was available throughout. We had full use of the hotel and pool next door - about a 30 yd walk - which was valuable in the high temperatures. The main town was 15 min walk and there were a couple of very good places to eat but the Monday night was very quiet and we struggled. The hotel breakfast was excellent and cooked to order if required. For motorcyclists, the local area is superb with easy access from Pobla - the hotel has a secure garage under the aparthotel which we used for free. Great little hotel offering a very good service.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed September 8, 2016

The hotel is well situated and has a nice garden area with pool. The staff are young and friendly. Unfortunately my room had very noisy air conditioning and it was impossible to turn off. I told them about this the following morning and they told me I could have changed rooms. I should have done as I didn't get much sleep that night.

Room tip: Ask for a room far away from the the lift and on the garden side
Date of stay: August 2016