We arrived for a two week trip on August 31.
Its a beautiful resort, amazing beach and pool. I travelled with two kids under 5 and it was kid friendly. The staff was very helpful and joyful. The buffet was amazing and had variety. We enjoyed all meals. The night entertainment needs a bit more help but it was fine and we had fun. It is true that there is upgrades that need to be done. The room was clean but the tiles, carpet and paint were tired. However, it was confortable and clean. What a beautiful island and property. We booked a sail to st-barts and we had a wonderful time with the seaduction crew. Our stay was interrupted by Irma and 4 days into our vacation we were sent back home. However, we really wish to go back one day, this was an amazing place nestled in a beautiful cove and we have wonderful memories of our stay. I wish all people from st-martin, st-barts and Anguilla the best of luck, my thoughts and prayers are with them while they are recovering from Irma.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Hotel The Hotel Riu Palace St. Martin, situated at the beachfront on the Caribbean island of St. Martin, is the perfect place for a dream vacation and it's ready for you to enjoy all the amenities and services RIU offers to its guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace St Martin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Resort, Marina & Spa St. Martin Hotel Anse Marcel
- Radisson Blu Resort, Marina And Spa St. Martin
- Radisson Anse Marcel
- Anse Marcel Radisson
- Hotel Riu Palace St Martin St Martin / St Maarten/Anse Marcel, Saint-Martin