Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
ZhaoXiuMei
Singapore, Singapore

Attentive staff

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 7, 2019
We stayed here for a night.
There is no hair dryer and kettle in room.
TV programmes mostly local.
Shower heater not turned on until we called to feedback.
Towel looked yellowish.
We were very happy with the breakfast spread. .Plenty of local cuisine like ayam soto.
Restaurant staff were friendly and helpful.
Date of stay: June 2019
    C$61
  • StayForLong
2.7 km from Seulawah Grand View
View more hotels in Batu
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is actually very nice, but for a hotel built in 2013, the hotel looks shabby already. The sofa in room 223 is quite dirty. I think it needs cleaning. There is no air conditioner, but it is not a problem since it is quite cold. The room is quiet clean. I get pear in my room and 2 bottles of mineral water. The receptionist is friendly. The bathroom is big, but the hot water is too hot and the cold water is too cold. However it is a pleasant experience overall

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights.
What is good above this hotel, it has a good view and near to attraction places in Batu. Their breakfast eventhough simple but tasty.
The only things that they lack is their service. I asked them to clean my room and send my key to their receiptionist early in the morning before I get out for tour but when I reach back late evening my room was not being tidy. Such a disappointed. The room also not clean enough when we check in.
They do not have aircond due to cold weather in Batu. Room size was a decent size.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

My room is top of the hotel. We can see the nice view of batu city. The staff very friendly and this hotel provide motorcycle to rent daily and also has a pool. Located outside the city. But no lift provided.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Seulawah G, Manajer at Seulawah Grand View, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2017

Thank you for your comment..

Reviewed February 16, 2017 via mobile

This hotel has 3 floors but no lift. I am disappointed with the facilities. the hot water and wifi didn't work well. I can't use wifi in my room. The swimming pool was not clean enough. The food served less tasty.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed January 31, 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel since 3rd of January for staying at 27th of January from expedia.com
The day after, i changed my schedule into 28th of January & i got the confirmation right away in to my email that my reservation is already changed& its said that i dont have to call expedia or hotel to make sure my reservation.
The day when i have to check-in, they said they didn't have any reservation on my name (plus the reception didn't do any greetings at all on me&my friend instead of stared, so i did the iniciation to ask first).
It was 10 p.m while we already tired& really need to relax on the comfort room.
The guy on the front desk just said that the hotel didn't do any business again with the website (i.e., expedia), so they don't have nothing to do with that website anymore.
Can u believe it?
I said i dont wanna know, cause i got the email& i already paid from the beginning i booked this hotel with CC. And i asked to call the manager, he said that there is no manager cause its 10 p.m while the manager at that hotel only standby till 8 p.m.
The front man then said to me they gonna find solution for us cause they have no room left (cause its saturday&chinesse new year day).
We waited for 2 hours until midnight when finally they said they just got our reservation on 27th, before the reschedule (so this hotel has lied to us about not have any business with expedia anymore).
And they offer us homestay near the hotel that we rejected first because its very ugly&not appropriate to stay (so much different quality from this hotel room as i know from the pict on their website).
So they gave us another homestay that they claimed similar with their hotel.
We end up stayed at the very new room (still homestay) that we can smell the wall paint with dusty floor & we didn't get any compliment from this hotel based on their default.
I bet this is not what i payed for staying at this hotel that i expected to be incredible. This experience with this hotel ruined our mood for holiday in batu.
Thanks Seulawah Grand View for this experience!

Date of stay: January 2017