Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
ChanS
Surabaya, Indonesia

Amazing stay

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 23, 2019via mobile
We really enjoyed our stay here. It's a good thing that it was quiet when we came. Junior room we had was great. 2 queen size bed (160x200) was suitable for my family, it's really price worthy. Clean bedsheet and bathroom, and nice amenities too. Breakfast was delivered to room, it was satisfying. The staff was very welcome. Parking space was very spacious. Its location is somewhat perfect, very close to well known attraction like Jatim Park 2 or Museum Angkut. The only minus thing is it doesn't have lift, so we must go up by stairs to our room in second floor. Overall, this is one great hotel for family vacation.
Date of stay: May 2019
C$66
    C$74
    C$60
C$91
    C$90
Free parking
Kolam renang luar ruangan, jacuzzi hot tub air panas, facade
C$78
  • Vio.com
  • eDreams
1.9 km from Hotel Grand Batu Inn
View more hotels in Batu
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 21, 2018 via mobile

I had a good rest here. Nice weather, view t the pool via a big balcony, n the most important thing was the bed. There were 2 queen size beds in a room for 2 people n the room was very clean. They provided towels n toiletries. Breakfast had quite vast range of choices but it'd b better to have it earlier. The dining room was actually quite big, but when I arrived at about 8 am, it was full of people. Fortunately, the hotel still added up the food so my family n I could had a full breakfast.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed September 19, 2018

In July 2018, I made a reservation at Grand Batu Inn through booking.com, for trip in December 2018 through January 2019. This reservation is for seven nights, and CONFIRMED by the hotel. All of sudden, on September 19, 2018, Grand Batu Inn wants to cancel my reservation thru' booking.com, and system sends me email to notify this update. I then follow the instruction in booking.com, which suggests me to contact the property. I did phone the hotel, and guy at the other end informs me that the rate i got from booking.com is no longer applicable. If I want to keep my reservation, the property charges me almost 6 million rupiah, a far cry from 3,5 million in reservation thru' booking.com. This is so unprofessional. Please don't trust anything with this hotel. Avoid at all cost !!!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Nayla_Naufal
Reviewed July 19, 2018

we stay here for one night. you can book from whatsapp, the receptionist is very kind and polite. you can ask for special request like i did yesterday, my dad cannot use stairs, so we take the executive room and when you go outside your balcony, you have swimming pool access and hot water too in room. the place is near jatim park 2. overall satisfying.

Room tip: Executive room because you have swimming pool access
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

We stay for a night there, the place was nice and clean and the staffs were very helpful. They also serve breakfast with standard menu, but they serve fresh juice by your demand.

The negatives were this hotel doesnt have online booking yet, and we stayed at the room with pool access but sometimes there were people sitting at our balcony. And also the hotel doesn't have an elevator so you have to pick up your baggage by the stairs, but as I say before, the staffs were very helpful

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed May 16, 2017

Whilst the accommodation looks lovely, watch out as they book in 5-6 busloads of school children who have no care or respect to anyone. I was with a group of 17 and we all had teenagers on our provate verandah's till 1am, screaming, laughing, playing guitars and jumping in the pool. The staff did not care whatsoever and completely ignored all complaints, as did the teachers. The noise and carry on then recommenced at 4.15am ensuring that the entire complex was awake at this hour.

Room tip: Find somewhere else to stay
Date of stay: May 2017